Today's Fancy

In the 1:40 at Folkestone, Tifernati looks heads and shoulders above these on all known flat form, in what looks a pretty poor race. Strangely, he's got a lower mark over hurdles than he does on the level, but I reckon he could have been set up for a winning streak. The only issue is he's had a long break, so whether it's a first run back he'll need I just don't know. However, at the prices, he's worth a small bet.

I started a thread about this horse and it's handicap mark when it was declared but a non-runner back in the spring. Looks interesting that someone with as many bloodstock interests as Andrew Black would persevere with such a lowly rated animal.

Not too often you go all in pricewise!!:D Will have a good look at this one. Back to Grainne I see - was the other bird (Rachel Stevens was it) bringing you no luck???:whistle:

Cheers OTB, I'd love to get your opinion on the race. Back to Grainne forever:<3::<3: Went through my little Jessica Ennis phase- but she got engaged:lol::lol:

Cheers OTB, I'd love to get your opinion on the race. Back to Grainne forever:<3::<3: Went through my little Jessica Ennis phase- but she got engaged:lol::lol:

Doesn't look the hottest race in the world and your selection is seriously well bred. They have kept it in training for quite some time so they must think something of it. Wouldnt have to be overly special to win first time up and Brian Smart is in form and more than capable of getting one ready fto go in a its first try.I'm in! Would like to hear EC1's call on the race as a/w maidens are his speciality! :ninja:

I keep looking at Vinces 3:05 Lingfield - won the race last year off a 9lb higher mark and J Spencer booked - had a little e/way and wondering whether to top up - any thoughts?

Interesting one in the 5.10 at Kempton this evening is Judgethemoment. Really progressive in first half of 2009, following up course and distance win with 2 victories at Ascot including the Ascot Stakes at the Royal meeting. Badly lost his way since and we are taking a punt on how much ability he retains, but at his peak he was rated 95 but dips into a 0-70 from a mark of 68 here. Been off since July so plenty of time to iron out any problems he's had whilst yard have been in very good form this all-weather season.

Certainly on a handicapping mission this one, the ride it got today was an absolute disgrace.

Back