Today's Fancy

Kempt 7:00 Wrecking Crew - someone told me the jockey tweeted that he's spending hours in the gym so he can get the weight off to ride this one tonight - I know nothing about all weather form so maybe someone can have a look at his chances.

Kempt 7:00 Wrecking Crew - someone told me the jockey tweeted that he's spending hours in the gym so he can get the weight off to ride this one tonight - I know nothing about all weather form so maybe someone can have a look at his chances.

i've had a place bet on it Chef..needs a good pace..Dawson should lead..hopefully get taken on..which will be better for wrecking..if its a crawl..will struggle

A very good day for the thread, glad to have played a part. Lets keep it going until this time next week and beyond!

Today in the 5.50 Wolverhampton, Absa Lutte has dropped to a mark that she is more than capable of running well from. Usually a bit slow to get going in her races, but can finish with some zest and there's no better man to master a late run on the AW than George Baker. A decent pace likely with Riflessione in the field, hopefully AL can mow them down close home.

Today in the 5.50 Wolverhampton, Absa Lutte has dropped to a mark that she is more than capable of running well from. Usually a bit slow to get going in her races, but can finish with some zest and there's no better man to master a late run on the AW than George Baker. A decent pace likely with Riflessione in the field, hopefully AL can mow them down close home.

Maybe one for an in-running punt so, cheers Steve.

Last edited:

I saw it slightly different with Riflessione. As the only one likely to go from the front, thought there was a possibility he might not be forced into going as quick as has somethimes recently been the case. Has a really good record over sprint trips at Wolves 323142233.

See where you're coming from with Absa Lutte. She's testing my patience to the max, though Baker taking over from Young (7) and obvious positive.

Some more Twitters

Sam Thomas - Good fun schooling this morning, Sandown bound now for one, looks to have a good chance

Wayne Hutchinson - On way to Leicester! no pressure riding odds on shot...Can't wait to tackle the baby houses round there

Harry Derham - Heading off to Leicester now to ride Takeroc in the Hunter Chase. Hopefully it'll be a good day

Credit to Dip Dude from another board - blame me if they don't win

Last edited:
For those of you who like a monster price - take a look at Horsewithnoname at 25/1 in the last at Wolverhampton. Saw him work on Monday and he is flying. On a couple of his better flat runs last year he would hold every chance (his third behind Peak District and Denny Crane) and his more recent maiden run in Dundalk when fourth. This race doesnt look the hottest race in the world and a sporting ew bet might be the job.:ninja:

Desperate ride by Harley, has never regained his confidence since those falls, should have pushed on earlier but instead found every piece of trouble he could to finish fourth.... We will get it back tomorrow on Duff which the God-Like Fran Berry on board.. his poor draw makes the price at 5/1.. stonker EW!!;)

Yes very unlucky there OTB as you said he seemed to find every bit of trouble going - cant understand why he gave up the inside rail and a faster pace looks like it would have suited.

As someone with no financial interest in the race I think the horse was unlucky -I'm sure he was nearly tripped up in the early stages and the steady pace was against him.Should have got placed.

There are some pretty average horses contesting the Listed race at Wolves today. Dunelight, whilst always short of top class, is at least the equal of these in my eyes. 8/1 seems fair.

Just got a phone call to say Whiskey and Rye is on the job today in the 4.05 at Limerick. Apparently this one is going to be well backed, so i have taken the 14s with William Hill ew and 17.5 on Betfair win. Just passing on, wealth warnings apply.

Just got a phone call to say Whiskey and Rye is on the job today in the 4.05 at Limerick. Apparently this one is going to be well backed, so i have taken the 14s with William Hill ew and 17.5 on Betfair win. Just passing on, wealth warnings apply.

Blue across the board on oddschecker, except Boylesports who have seen fit to push it out to 16/1. Ladbrokes (not on oddschecker) are 10/1 from 16's.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
There are some pretty average horses contesting the Listed race at Wolves today. Dunelight, whilst always short of top class, is at least the equal of these in my eyes. 8/1 seems fair.

nice call - good start - joined you with it

the cheltenham satchel gets bigger ;)

Last edited:
Back