Today's Fancy

Superb tipping Betsmate. Have it in an each way lucky 15!!

Gotta love Lucky 15s when you have the first one up, the world is full of promise and prospects!!

Gotta hate the fall back to earth though.

Looks like we have killed betfair trying to get on he tips in this thread.

Why oh why don't they fix the site so it doesn't go down every Saturday afternoon at aound 2.30.

From my mate Millpaul

I'm supposed to be off to Cheltnham in a box Thursday with the owners of Wierd Al - cant believe they have decided on the Gold Cup for him - no chance in my opinion

They have one out today - Craiglands in the last at Sandown who they fancy to go in.

Yes, down for me also since 14:40. Had to phone Betfair to know the status of a bet ( matched or unmatched) in the Imperial Cup. This sort of thing is happening too often since their last upgrade a month ago.
Thank heavens for Daq on occasions like this.

Great call, Betsmate, with Dunelight.

Just got a phone call to say Whiskey and Rye is on the job today in the 4.05 at Limerick. Apparently this one is going to be well backed, so i have taken the 14s with William Hill ew and 17.5 on Betfair win. Just passing on, wealth warnings apply.

Absolutely gutting. Thought he was definately going to pick the leader jumping the last. And with Betfair down i didnt get my usual in running lay up, which is doubly sickening, as im sure he would have traded short.

Just got a phone call to say Whiskey and Rye is on the job today in the 4.05 at Limerick. Apparently this one is going to be well backed, so i have taken the 14s with William Hill ew and 17.5 on Betfair win. Just passing on, wealth warnings apply.

Great shout del..Jockey seemed ultra confident, shame he didn't tackle the leader earlier:mad:

Great shout del..Jockey seemed ultra confident, shame he didn't tackle the leader earlier:mad:

Yeah I was screaming at the tele for him to get stuck into the horse sooner than he did, but id imagine that the horse was running on fumes at that stage, so it might not have mattered.

More annoyed with Betfair being down to be fair, im sure id have had some sort of profit for the day if it had my ew money on Countermarch in the 5.25 at Wolverhampton. Supposedly is "going to win today".

Yeah I was screaming at the tele for him to get stuck into the horse sooner than he did, but id imagine that the horse was running on fumes at that stage, so it might not have mattered.

More annoyed with Betfair being down to be fair, im sure id have had some sort of profit for the day if it had my ew money on Countermarch in the 5.25 at Wolverhampton. Supposedly is "going to win today".

Don't mention Betfair..hard to believe it keeps happening. Will throw a few bob on Countermarch later so:whistle:

Cheers guys. The only other one I backed today was withdrawn, so I'll take that. Getting frustrated waiting for the flat now...

Good day Del - well done big man

Cheers lads, supposedly have another one for tomorrow, so hopefully were not done making profit yet. Nick Watney now goes to the top of the leaderboard in the golf to make things very interesting.

Back