Today's Fancy

16/1 about Andrea's Answer looks a bit big to me in the 16:15 - ran well on 2 of her last 3 starts when finishing in the placings (2nd and 3rd) both over 3m before being dropped in trip at Punchestown in February, that was her third run in just over two weeks and it's possible she will need more time between her races. They seemed very keen to get AA handicapped earlier in the season with runs in Maiden Hurdles at 2-2 1/2m on 21st October, 25th October and 31st October before stepping her up in trip once tackling handicaps. She looks overpriced stepped back up to 3m today and 16/1 is currently available though I'm always wary of Michael O'hare runners at Naas where he has a 25% strike rate in recent years.

Martin

Canaly to get the Cheltenham exes in the second race - they thought this would win the landrover last year but was just a little immature. Will love the drying ground and step up in trip - trappy race but at 9/2 or 5/1 he's worth a few quid - just opened 6's with Powers and Boyles.

Great shout. Powered away on the run in.

Canaly to get the Cheltenham exes in the second race - they thought this would win the landrover last year but was just a little immature. Will love the drying ground and step up in trip - trappy race but at 9/2 or 5/1 he's worth a few quid - just opened 6's with Powers and Boyles.

Good shout. thanks very much :thumbsup:

well done OTB :cool:

lets see if we can further fatten the Chelt pot

5.30 Brilliant Barca should be odds on here imo against this disappointing lot..already got the best form and improvement to come..6/4 looks a gift

Last edited:
Well done EC - Think I've let the side down today :(

cheers

swings and roundabouts IS..you and the other guys carried me for a while..my turn to deiiver for a bit

lets keep the bandwagon going..its rare this thread goes a day without a winner

this is first thread i read everyday now

Last edited:

a lot of angles point to Lytham here

including

very well handicapped
should get the strong pace he needs here with at least 2 at it up front
trainer in form..last few runners at Kempton AW 31222

Last edited:
I'm surprised Luke hasn't posted about Jake The Snake in the next..seem to remember we layed him in a small field with no guaranteed pace last time or so..he is fav again tonight in a similar pace sitch..must be taken would have thought

interesting that LKOS doesn't take on Hinton Admiral again..might just have a go on Hinton here

Last edited:
I'm only looking at this because j/j put something up about the Jackpot winner - but glad I did, so I will try to get to this Sunday's PtP at South Godstone, Martin. If I remember between the computer and the kitchen to write it up on the calendar, might see you there, which will be nice.

Back