Today's Fancy

got the jitters now,£3 e/w patent Masterminded 11/2 Always waining 16/1 Buena vista 12/1.......maybe just maybe!

Well done Links, had a bet on Betfair on yours at 16.5. Great stuff.

Scotsirish ran very well too.

Last edited:
cheers del,fingers crossed for the last one,I know it keeps its best for Cheltenham but i'm chancing him still being in good heart!

Would be Dahindar to beat Lightning Stricks for me OTB - the former just keeps on improving at the track whilst the latter was a very impressive winner last backend, if back in the same form I'd expect them to fill the first two placings.
Wrong order but had the first two anyway :blink:

I've backed Redford at Thirsk. My record in sprints is well publicised so you may want to look elsewhere...

Wincanton 3:55 Bathwick Quest

One to keep an eye on in the market - Bathwick Tyres are sponsoring the whole card - The owner of the horse Mr W Clifford is the M/D at Bathwick Tyres and the company sponsor the David Pipe yard. The horse used to be trained by Brendan Powell and is now having his 3rd run for David Pipe, he's h'capped to run well and is Pipe's only runner today. Currently 9/2 on betfair but the markets should tell us if he's fancied to put his best foot forward.

I think Spill The Beans is a penalty kick in the 5 o clock at Tramore.If he doesn't win or at the very least go 1/3 in running I am not putting another horse on this thread for at least 6 months.

Thought I was onto a winner there at Tramore. Couldn't believe that Ballyvoile was 16/1. Had course form and was rated highly enough over hurdles to go for a Coral Cup.

And it was all going so well....anyone who saw the race knows the rest.

Sums up my week. I've done my bollocks a few times but that's the ultimate kick. Would have covered all my Aintree losses and then some.

Daring Man in the next

I think Spill The Beans is a penalty kick in the 5 o clock at Tramore.If he doesn't win or at the very least go 1/3 in running I am not putting another horse on this thread for at least 6 months.

We will be welcoming your continued posts - he did that ridiculously easily!

Back