Today's Fancy

Im having a small bet on Karlu at 42s in the 9.00, with the same amount in the place market.

In the last, I was told King of Aran would win, and have it in an ew double with OTBs, but i got a text to tell me to have a small ew saver on Alamanda, so I might just do that.

My strike rate on this thread is awful but fancy Mata Keranjang in the first at Doncaster. Seems to have been given a very fair mark bearing in mind some of his form. Although he has looked like a bit of a woofer at times (understatement) he has been gelded and if that has worked, which i'm hearing it has he could be a cut above these.

Check out the record of Desert Sea first time out and on polytrack. Have a look at the form of the yard. Have a look at his form in races like the Ebor and Northumberland Plate last year. Think he can smash this bunch of AW plodders all over Sunbury. Risking egg on my face time, but this is almost max bet material.

Really impressed with this kid Kielan Woods who's apprentice for Longsdon. Double today; he is composed and really strong in a finish. Timed his ride in the bumper superbly - I thought he may have left her too much to do.

Last edited:
3.05 Market Rasen-King Fingal

1pt Win @ 7-2 [Boylesports] BOG & 2pts Place @ Betfair Sp

Think will give the hot pot a race

Always cautious at start of the flat but I fancy Buaiteoir in the 2.45 Donny. Ran well LTO and seemingly in good nick generally. On turf today but only 3rd time. Can't see why this should be negative and doubt surely in the price at 14/1 Betfair. Potential winner and strong place claim.

More of a punt is Our Jonathan in 3.55. Way down in weights I wrongly thought they might have had him primed for end of last season but he has been gelded and is reasonably supported in the market. At 10/1 ew I'm hoping to recover some past losses

Edit. Price now 17/2 on betfair for Buaiteoir2.44

Last edited:
Mkt Rsn - 5:10 - Stickaround - with trainers record at track and record in bumpers plus record with Graham Lee riding, this horse is a worth a small e/way on stats alone at the price.

Fancy two today,

Perfect Chi in the 4.20 @ Kempton, course and distance, ran well last time leaving behind both favs for this race, all stable mates running into form and with James Doyle on board. Nice price too currently 6/1, I suspect it would go all the way to 4/1 once their off.

Another I fancy is Greenhead High in the 5.20 @ Kempton, one which I followed a lot lately and got only thirds upon thirds upon failures but now dropped in class, drawn well and with his regular J-P Guillambert so much faith in him.

Good luck today everyone with you picks!

Greenflash may play a crucial role in the distances today at Lingfield, but I still think under 8L at 13/8 is the way to go. At Nottingham the firm ground and NR's by the dozen make over 14L at 13/8 the standout price.

Greenflash may play a crucial role in the distances today at Lingfield, but I still think under 8L at 13/8 is the way to go. At Nottingham the firm ground and NR's by the dozen make over 14L at 13/8 the standout price.

Until Hills priced up at over 14.25L at 9/4, worth a punt at that.

Back