Today's Fancy

In the 4.30 at Cheltenham tomorrow Peter Bowen has Natural action running.It was fancied a couple of weeks ago in a much easier race but the ground fiasco at the course meant it wa pulled out when well backed.I think it could run a big race at a big price here tomorrow.

I will be betting it ew at 22/1,Don is riding it and it should make the frame. Very tough race though

Tough As Nails had it won a long way from home. The opening maiden at the Curragh on March 20th has now produced 2 winners.

Very good performance today, dont know what he beat again, but that was good. Dissappointing that the second one didnt go in.

I just did a treble with Notable Graduate and Phil Taylor. I'd be thinking that was a very smart performance and he is easily Group class. He murdered them.

One leg at a time (no pun intended). I'm currently thumbing through the 6.35 to reassure myself the middle leg is the strongest link in my 4/1 good things treble...

Yet another gormless ride from Queally there on Glencadam Gold went far too soon and blew up in a battle with the very fit Johnston horse

I'm not sure which one won easiest! A timely boost to the betting tank. Have you seen the F-11 entered Sunday at Navan?

Last edited:
Yet another gormless ride from Queally there on Glencadam Gold went far too soon and blew up in a battle with the very fit Johnston horse

Moore again was none too bright on the fav in that - everything he rides at the moment is wandering all over the track. I hope the Craven meeting is cancelled next year ... toxic for me!!

I'm not sure which one won easiest! A timely boost to the betting tank. Have you seen the F-11 entered Sunday at Navan?

I see two horses of note this Sat at Navan, both I have had phone conversations about. One I will be backing, one I will not. Neither of them is the F-11 you speak of, although I am on the lookout for a mode of aviation transport, so I will be willing to take on board what you have to say.

No fancies today?

I'll suggest:

Fourth Estate Ayr 5.35

Nice performance when winning on racecourse debut at Doncaster.

Mandurah Ripon 2.30

Stable in excellent form this season and the horse should improve for his fifth behind Dickie Le Davoir at Thirsk.

Pintrada Ripon 4.45

Twice raced maiden of James Bethell's, still has entry for the Epsom Derby and ran a decent race on seasonal debut, despite being green, over a mile on this course earlier this month.

My man tells me that The Tooth Fairy should run very well today at Naas, 4.50. 8/1

Also have had word that Pencil Hill will run well and is worth an ew punt at 10/1 in the 4.15

Last edited:
In the Greenham, I'm taking Vanguard Dream e/w. I know it's a very narrow margin to go and mighty Frankel under Queally will be very hard to beat but the former had his chance to worm up whereas the others go fresh, has both course and distance and will handle the going. Plus Moore mount a Hannon's runner usually goes well and this one should too.

Brilliant race, Vanguard came 4th and Frankel won of course. Big disappointment with Strong Suit coming last.

Back