Today's Fancy

should be a strong pace in the last - think the fav Straversjoy is a decent bet at 3.4 to mow them down late on..i'll go twenty quid on it seeing as its the last race and looks about best bet on what has been a difficult night

Last edited:
should be a strong pace in the last - think the fav Straversjoy is a decent bet at 3.4 to mow them down late on..i'll go twenty quid on it seeing as its the last race and looks about best bet on what has been a difficult night

Nice one EC1 - sweet end to the night - Cheers Big Man!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I know that dj -I'd say your horse won at Wolves judging by Betfair mobile.I am being subjected to x factor.

Nice call DJ. Went into back it on my way to work and the price was changed to 9/4 so I added in Herdsman at EVS :(

Flagged up at 11/4 earlier. You don't have to just read OTB posts you know.

When you've done your brains in the afternoon, never fear as Straversjoy is a steering job in the last at Wolverhampton. Ideally suited by 12f on poly and still well handicapped. Amazed to see her dropped 1 lb for her last effort. 11/4? Should be 13/8.

Nice one DJ - sweet as a nut!! ;)

Flagged up at 11/4 earlier. You don't have to just read OTB posts you know.

i'll just say - the thread has so many mentions with no times added to the selections that its hard to remember everything

it might be an idea if people would put the race times down to be quite honest..because just mentioning horse's names is a bit all over the place isn't it?

i knew there would be a barbed comment somewhere;)

how about..you read that race ok EC..would make a fookin change from you Gearoid

Last edited:
i knew there would be a barbed comment somewhere;)

how about..you read that race ok EC..would make a fookin change from you Gearoid[/QUOTE]
:lol::lol:
I wouldn't say that'll happen any time soon

Many thanks davidjohnson picked two horses yesterday Silvianaco Conti and King Fontaine and could not find another so broke my rule of not backing tips and decided to add your tip Straversjoy,William Hill will not be happy this morning many thanks again.

Maljimar kept company with Don't Push it and was travelling well and moving into contention when falling at Beecher's the second time round in the National but will he be straight today? Surely winning this ruins any attempt in April from a handicapping point of view.

I had €125 e/w @ 16/1. Delighted with the place money but thought I would get a touch.

Back