Tom Queally

• Thread starter Thread starter Gearoid
  • Start date Start date
There has to be a doubt with his age and the man who anticipates the decline can benefit the most.When everyone agrees he has declined it's too late.

Backed Dalghar, seen worse rides but you just don't ride Goodwood like that. You'll always get caught.

This Queally love in needs to get a bit realistic.

He is doing okay on some good horses. A thread on Paul Hanagan would probably have more merit.

I was surprised to see Dalghar chase the pace. They finished in a bit of a heap. Royal Ascot, Newmarket July and now Goodwood are all the same when it comes to riding winners for Tom.

Queally jocked off and Borderlescott wins well.

Doesn't look like a horse in decline - jockey change may have helped.

Bit gutted (from the competition point of view that Triple Aspect wasn't able to give his true running) but god you have to love Borderlescott.
I'm presuming that must be Harvey Bastiman leading up as he looked the spitting image of the trainer.

Was just about to go looking for this thread.Not the first or last time that I have been badly wrong this year.
On the bright side I don't like the way this week is going as regards punting.I decided last night one bet should decide if it was a winning or losing week.The two options were place lay of Borderlescot or lay of Age of Aquarius.
Dodged one bullet -can I dodge a second.

FFs laid AoA at a little under 2.18 -now 1.88.Will be trying to guarantee a profit of he goes 5s in running.

Thats why you should never leave a back up in running. Nice result for layers but pity it had to be that way.

Last edited:
Back