Trump vs Harris

it won Biden the election who sat in the bunker eating chocchip ice cream while the media attacked Trump with garbage and the voters followed like sheep...don't forget Americans are as thick as a brick..girl asked the other day what's the country north of the uSA...she had no idea but suggested Europe
When it comes to the markets he has an excellent understanding of them so I trust he'll do well when elected. He's a very good actor and tells the maga what they want to hear but that's not the real Trump IMO..be outsmarted Hilary And that takes some doing and he's survived in business for years...many men inherited more or made more than he did and ended up totally broke while he is now a billionaire.. I'd say he's pretty smart

When it comes to the markets he has an excellent understanding of them so I trust he'll do well when elected. He's a very good actor and tells the maga what they want to hear but that's not the real Trump IMO..be outsmarted Hilary And that takes some doing and he's survived in business for years...many men inherited more or made more than he did and ended up totally broke while he is now a billionaire.. I'd say he's pretty smart
This smart? Bloke’s as thick as pig shit.

Attachments

• IMG_0019.png
    IMG_0019.png
    334.7 KB · Views: 8
4/6 &6/4 on betfair -still very tight.I would say neither one has made an unforced error.Unless something unexpected happens I would expect Trump to prevail -the Iwo Jima style photo after he was shot is worth its weight in gold.

4/6 &6/4 on betfair -still very tight.I would say neither one has made an unforced error.Unless something unexpected happens I would expect Trump to prevail -the Iwo Jima style photo after he was shot is worth its weight in gold.

That does worry me.

Back