TV coverage

I'll miss ATR and all they done for Irish racing

Unsure where I'll get full race replays now too.

I like how their website lays out the racecards

The irish racing gained prominence with them as they had so little else. Going to be disappointing for anyone shelling out the cash for Racing TV to be only directed online to watch Irish racing on any busy day. Lot of money for many to pay for that level of service.

Or with the elderly (thinking of my own dad and his buddies).

RUK (Racing TV) all in all is a far better station. But for the last week it seems uncomfortable trumpeting the arrival of the Irish racing. I would assume they would like it to be given centre stage and a big fanfare, but instead it will have to face one of the main criticisms levelled against it head on. Go online to watch Tramore and Fairyhouse on day 1 isn't the greatest start.

Just did a test on RACING TV there leading up to the first race Tramore. The website is a full 14 seconds behind the TV. That's not good for any exchange players.

Not sure what they plan on doing with Gary O'Brien

They missed the start of a lot of the Irish races so they definitely won't have time for his paddock interviews

Like though that Racing TV have separated the evening replays,one for the Irish and another for UK racing.

No replays though on Sky Racing..just Sky Sports News!

Not able to access live racing or replays through their website on any of my devices although can receive the channel on TV, maybe because I am a Virginmedia customer. Hsve chased up RacingTV customer services but await a reply.

I was trying to benefit from the Black Friday offer and baldeagle trying to get the free month offer online yesterday.
Both of us were told we had invalid sky cards !
Tried phoning them but spent a month's rental on hold .
Customer service of Ryanair quality.

Living in the US I am subscribing to the Racing UK International Anywhere site as I am not 'allowed' to access the Racing UK/Racing TV site. This site isn't cheap at 29.95 pounds a month and I was thinking of cancelling as I can get race replays on other sites and also live races albeit with the likelihood of split screens on those other sites. However, listening to these comments it does seem that this site may be different inasmuch as they have a dedicated Irish Racing channel (well..at least they did yesterday). On the main channel you got the main Racing TV coverage (with the split screens and the replays of some of the Irish races). However, on the Irish Racing channel there was full coverage of every race together with trainer and paddock interviews. I was pleasantly surprised to have this option and it was very well presented. Reading the comments on this site and also some in various publications, it seems like this coverage wasn't available in the UK/Ireland. Perhaps it was and everyone is just referring to TV coverage as opposed to on-line coverage; in which case, sorry to waste your time. However, if it wasn't available then the Racing UK International Everywhere coverage (which, i believe is available to UK/Irish residents) may be an option.

I use firstonetv as well, but I thought you only got live UK racing and you don't get the replays as far as I've seen. Is there a specific time for this Tanlic?

I use firstonetv as well, but I thought you only got live UK racing and you don't get the replays as far as I've seen. Is there a specific time for this Tanlic?

How 'live' is 'live'?

I have RUK and it is several seconds behind the real 'live' action. Even terrestrial TV has a slight delay. For that reason I never do in-play betting on the horses, only very occasionally at the football.

Back