TV coverage

Long delay to racing today and the 2 hosts were really struggling

One of them made a joke about the people at home sitting in their cars with hosepipes at this stage

Cue incredible awkwardness and an apology

Just watching the Racing Legends special on Sky Sports Racing featuring Jonjo O'Neill.
They are speaking about his start with Gordon Richards and have put up a photo of Sir Gordon Richards !
Memories of Vincent Browne asking Sir Gordon if his lack of Epsom Derby success was due to his inability to jump all the fences !

Just watching Hayley Turner interviewed there...

Perhaps it was the camera angle but I thought she looked strikingly like Lester Piggott.

Is it possible....??

I got wow sports on my mobile but can only find At The Races no Racing UK????

It said the ATR stream was down but when I switched to TapTV and Modbro it was ok on both of them

Is it only ATR you can get?

Considering there are very few ads and none once you get in that stream I found 2 posts above is awesome for watching Racing TV...just in case someone needs

I bought a £30 Chromecast and use my HD TV to mirror my phone, Bet365 is the best bookie picture.

Last edited:
If you look at your gambling site through an internet browser rather than anapp, it should be compatible with Chromecast

Awaiting your tech help Chromecast post Mo :0

Awaiting your tech help Chromecast post Mo :0

:lol:

Seriously, I was going to post something and thought, nah, these guys will reeeeeaaallly think I'm hopeless.

As Mark Twain would say, better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. :)

Back