TV coverage

Wouldn't be following the flat podcasts Colm so was unaware - maybe he felt dealing with Kennedy was effecting his professional standing

Twitter detective work indicates he is taking a mini break at least

https://twitter.com/kevinblake2011/status/1135602362503053313

26fb17f7716d1712e2dfd506608be772.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leglock Luke interviewed David Chillery at the meeting last year, and he said he'd been sponsoring the race with this name for a few years now.

I am in the unusual position this week of being off work and able to watch every minute of ITV broadcast. I am flabbergasted by the hype and hyperbole that pervades every word, image and feature. Not yet a serious dissection of form, prospects race strategy etc. Just totally OTT slow motion shots of Frankel and laudatory profiles of rich owners.

Last edited:
Watching replays of York on RTV. Gosden having a proper go at Matt Chapman's attitude/bollixology and stupid questions from Oli Bell. Well done. Refreshing. Glad he feels comfortable enough with Lydia to unload.

Sorry, guess it will be on again in the morning/or in a hours time. Gosden is talking after Forest of Dean's win.

I have tolerated Chapman for a lot of his career, but his Bruce Buffer impressions doing MC when prizegiving misses the mark so badly.

Wow -just watched it Gosden absolutely rips into Bell & Chapman-I could fee their pain watching it.I would be a big fan of Chapman -in a world of fence sitting gravy trainers he brings something to the party-I can remember one Saturday night being very sick and watching him on Stateside on ATR -I didn't have a bet but it was a night of pure entertainment.

Back