TV coverage

Split screen is bad

But beyond me then why the split screen are two tiny boxes with loads of navy wallpaper screen idle

Best race of the day was broadcast mute in a matchbox screen.

HRI have a lot to answer for

They should have a channel for UK racing at £15 per month and a separate one for Irish racing at £10 per month. £20 per month for the pair.

You should be able to get an adapter to suit whatever type of connection you need

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hell of a lot of Ireland won't have strong enough broadband and a generation of people wont understand hdmi terminology

Their streams have not been reliable to date either

There's also talk of having precise race timings in the new year like they do with greyhounds to help alleviate the problem. The 3.23 from Ascot sounds more like a train timetable though! Unfortunately getting a race to start on time seems to be flawed in itself so I'm skeptical.

Last edited:
There's also talk of having precise race timings in the new year like they do with greyhounds to help alleviate the problem. The 3.23 from Ascot sounds more like a train timetable though! Unfortunately getting a race to start on time seems to be flawed in itself so I'm skeptical.

Me too. Enough races go off several minutes late to make me think this is all just a big waste of time and effort

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back