TV coverage

Alex Hammond getting very excited on Sky telling us all how Alan King has just won the Grade 2 for a third time...only problem being the Winner is trained by Nicky Henderson...

There is an element of the laddish approach to him alright.

Robert's industry knowledge is across a broad spectrum and will be difficult to replace.

Tracy Piggott being let go too I see, not many will argue with that!

Not saying Cahill is perfect, but I think he challenges Ted/Ruby/Jane a bit more. Hall always seemed too deferential to them.

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

One of the presenters on RUK, Saturday morning, was heard to postulate that it may be unsafe in the stands at Ascot & Lingfield owing to storm Dennis;which was pretty low - even by their standards.

Can’t believe la Cumani just said her tip would be to focus on horses with heavy ground form. And she actually gets paid for that insight [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope someone had a stern word in Chapman's ear (and a sharp toe up the arsehole's arsehole) over his contemptuous and contemptible rant this morning at the pronunciation of the winner of the 1.50 at Doncaster. It would take me a while to copy the name across correctly spelled but I would at least want to be able to pronounce it correctly.

At least he did say just before the race that he'd been told how to pronounce it correctly but that wasn't his tone this morning.

Can’t believe la Cumani just said her tip would be to focus on horses with heavy ground form. And she actually gets paid for that insight [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am struggling to watch it because of her inane comments but also she adds absolutely nothing to the programme - anyone could stand there and say what she does....'amazingly it's sunny in Doncaster'...as if it would never be seen up there..... she really is just vacuous and obnoxious. Nothing to offer on form/knowledge of the actual horses. Waste of total space.

Back