What are you backing Today? Part 2

Tippy Toes - 3.20 Chelmesford - 11/8 Win

Tiger Jet - 5.35 Southwell - 6/1 Ew

Reasons are posted in my blog. :)

Majestic Dawn 10/3 with Hills for the 3.30 Deauville. Got the best form here, but third fav. Dilawar and Wally head the market and I can't see why, they have formlines with the likes of Dreamloper and Sibila Spain - big fat meh.

Symphony Perfect 3.00P
Always looked to need a stiff 6f (best RPR on Rowley Mile - won 6f lstd) and Hugo looks to have identified that need.
15/2 Betfair

The sabatical is over so I'm back in business..for how long remains to be seen:lol:

I intend being cautious so I am starting off with a 3 star*** Bet Tippy Toes 11/8 who if she jumps out the gate and leads will win

Write apost about the Great Voltger on Saturday advising Aikhal at 5/1 saying it went against the grain backing against my fav jockey William Buick
I said anyone lucky enough to have a Betfred account could have 6/1

I can not for the life of me find the damn post.............no big deal I only had a fiver ew on the sporstbook at 5/1.

My rsoning was he looked to ooze class at the Curragh and he was far too big in the market........now best at 7/2........sorry for the aftertime but the search engine on this site is a joke,

Anywhere I stand by my selection and will decide tomorrow on whether I make him a 3 star bet or not

Last edited:
Interesting first race at Hamilton today. At Ayr Mintnthat beat Retirement Beckons and the latter has been heavily backed to reverse the form on better terms.

I have a couple of worries on that score. Retirement Beckons won at Hamilton on g/f ground and on firm ground but on soft I think he could struggle in the latter stages.

Mintnthat for me won with a bit in hand at Ayr and looks like an improver, at least in this grade he does,

He's drifted like a barge but I never take that to heart as its been going on for hours.

It's now like they saw him play up or he bolted on the way to the start it's just punters guessing.

Both could be beaten by Dandy Angel but I'll have my fiver on Mintnthat at 9/2 on the exchange

Visibilty - 3.25 Wolverhampton 20/1 ew

Atalis bay - 1.50 York - 10/1 Ew

Frankenstella - 4.10 York - 8/1 Ew

Corazon - 4.45 York - 10/1 Ew

As ever, my 'reasoning' (lol) is on my blog :)

Visibilty - 3.25 Wolverhampton 20/1 ew

Atalis bay - 1.50 York - 10/1 Ew

Frankenstella - 4.10 York - 8/1 Ew

Corazon - 4.45 York - 10/1 Ew

As ever, my 'reasoning' (lol) is on my blog :)

Couple got placed but what about Visibilty.....someone got their fingers burned 20/1 to 5/1:blink:

May have found one at Newbury. Koy Koy went into my tracker when he was second to Outgate back in May at Chester. He ran ok in the Britannia before moving from Balding to Boughey's and winning on the July course last month. I didn't back him that day as it was a small field and he was very short and I took him off my alerts. He was poor at Goodwood next but tomorrow he's got a 7lb claimer booked and if you take the perfectly reasonable position that Goodwood didn't suit him (he was stepping down in trip and raced on the outside, finding nothing when asked) then 8/1 on Friday is very fair.

Last edited:
Away from York Chimed has been brought along slowly by Stoute and is having his first handicap run at Newcastle this evening - 6:29. Bit of money for him overnight and 5/1 atm from 13/2.

Back