What are you backing Today? Part 2

3.35 Huntingdon
Hector Javilex may just have been let off lightly with a 8lb rise for a 7l win at Cheltenham on New Year’s Day. Previous form suggests the ground would have been softer than ideal that day so today’s good/soft could suit well. 9/2 Bet365

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but according to Longsdon the aim is to qualify him for the final by coming in the first four.

Good spot reet, looked carefully but had to leave it as could only get 2pl , way too risky

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

With a bit of luck Haydock might be on.

I think Itchy Feet can win at a fair price in the 3.10. This one had good form as a novice, when he came third at a big price in the 2019 Supreme Novice Hurdle. He's ran well once or twice over fences since then but his last few runs haven't been very inspiring.

This is his first start over hurdles since a wind operation and his recent chase spins could have put him spot on for this though. If he can find his best form which I think he can then he can carry this weight to victory as he has shown a bit of class in his career thus far. He might prove well handicapped on a hurdle mark of 138.

Won at 20/1 today in a Pertemps qualifier at Huntingdon.

I didn't even know it was running as I didn't look at the race and it wasn't in my tracker. What an amateur...

Grand National winner Noble Yeats caught they eye, as apotential Gold Cup winner, of more than a few people when winning the Many Clouds

I certainly wasn't one of them and at todays trip I give him less than no chance of beating Protectorat.

He should take care of the untrustworthy Ahoy Denor and Frodon looks like he's gone at the game and his days are numbered as a force in this grade.

Protektorat 5star*****bet 13/8

It would seem most think Jupiter Du Gite who is 16/1 for the Triumph is a flash in the pan

Jupiter Du Gite 10st3lbs did go off at 66/1 at Newbury so it may have been a fluke but Jet Powered 11st 12lbs was being touted as a the main danger to
Facile Vega for the Supreme and he was left legless trying to match strides with Gary Moore's newcomer,

Faces a much tougher task today meeting others at levels but worth a bet to find out if he's better than the triumph betting suggests

Jupiter Du Gite SP

Last edited:
Well Longsdon got his wish alright

I think he was the one to take out of the race.i need to watch it again.i thought he looked the winner but I was watching Locks corner 5th so took my eye off it.

What a good shout that was from Ben Linfoot at the sporting life about Coopers Cross. He was cantering all over them at a big price too.

Dont know if any1 else watched it, but did you think Bridgit Andrews took her eye off the ball for a second to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory on Hometown Hero at Uttox 15.07. Was on it counting the winnings at 16/1. Salt into the wounds was 50/50 that r the winner but plumped for the Skelton horse

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Any biscuits 424p 12/1

Also Denis O'Reagan has 2 rides at Herefotd tomorrow and it's the only course he hasnt had a winner at.
Rides Generous Day 150 6/1 for Henry Oliver and one in the bumper(irish) Desperate Genie 15/2 but not bred for bumpers or 2m.finished 2nd in a ptp over 3m.

Last edited:
Generous Day now drifted to 8s looks a competitive race for the grade with Galop de Chasse and others who’ve performed reasonably well in higher grades

all day I was tinking lay Goshen he's a pig of a horse........rush of blood to the head I backed him:mad:

I like Atomic Angel as a safe EW bet in the next.

Back