What are you backing Today? Part 2

Tom Lacey's yard had a right touch in the first and doubles are all over for this Montregard the 2nd leg...wish them luck

Last edited:
Horse was on the backfoot after a mistake at the first:( and was never going f0r 95% of the race but despite that Jonjo Jnr never gave up and the horse finished like a train to grab 3rd......EW doubles hopfully..11/1 to 4/1 the first leg was 9/1 to 9/2........lucky day for the bookies

Last edited:
Mssrs Cummings and McDonald team up at Royal Randwick on the Godolphin stars ANAMOE and IN SECRET both should hack up 5/2 the double not great prices but something will have to go drastically wrong for you to lose money

I think round about 5am your time:lol:

Apologies,O. wrong thread altogether.It was me taking Hill's 130/1 (boosted) Funambula Sivola for the Queen Mum before I'd read the small print.
A pleasing performance will suffice.

Mssrs Cummings and McDonald team up at Royal Randwick on the Godolphin stars ANAMOE and IN SECRET both should hack up 5/2 the double not great prices but something will have to go drastically wrong for you to lose money

I think round about 5am your time:lol:

While you were lying in your scratcher I was up and about adding to my Cheltenham piggy bank....As predicted both could not have won easier...........paid 9/4 at SP:)

Last edited:
Made my money for the day but I reckon if you back all of PN's and Nickys runners today to win or EW as the price dictates you will come out on top.

At worst it would keep you occupied....That's my plan anyway.

He's on fire at the moment: He booked top jocks Jamie Kah and Chris Williams to ride Barber and Exploration for Godolphin at Sandown today and they both won for a 60/1 Double.

Guetapan Collonges - Uttoxeter 2.45 4/1 Ew

Asadjumeirah (7.30 Wolv). 8/1 Ew

2 x Singles
Ew Double

Blogged as usual. :)

Back