What are you backing Today? Part 2

There's reason not to back any of the top 3 in the market in the first race at Plumpton.

I've taken a chance with El Hageb Rose (16.5 EW 2 places) on the exchange

Last edited:
Ran well and just run out of it so hoping to retrieve losses plus a bit with Cris Gordon's Lord Baddesley 5/4 who should have way too much class for the opposition at Plumpton

Ran well and just run out of it so hoping to retrieve losses plus a bit with Cris Gordon's Lord Baddesley 5/4 who should have way too much class for the opposition at Plumpton

Nice one never in doubt. Couldn’t believe he was 2/1 this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hasankey is worth a bet in the 3.50 at Wetherby, and I reckon he would have needed the run the last day after a three month break off the track before that.

He was a good sixth in last years Grand Annual and won several times prior to that.

I am hoping we see the real Hasankey tomorrow. I think a mark of 134 is fair enough at this stage

Last edited:
Hasankey is worth a bet in the 3.50 at Wetherby, and I reckon he would have needed the run the last day after a three month break off the track before that.

He was a good sixth in last years Grand Annual and won several times prior to that.

I am hoping we see the real Hasankey tomorrow. I think a mark of 134 is fair enough at this stage

Reckon the favourite will be hard to beat in this. Went slightly lame last time out so can forgive that run and looked progressive before that.

Also think Impulsive One can benefit from the longer trip today having looked outpaced the last twice. Nicky’s only runner at Wetherby today

Last edited:
Also think Impulsive One can benefit from the longer trip today having looked outpaced the last twice. Nicky’s only runner at Wetherby today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Very nice

Last edited:

Very nice[/QUOTE]
And there was Graham Cunningham saying he wouldn't stay.:)
Nice one, O.

Back