What are you backing Today? Part 2

Couple from the tracker running and backed tomorrow. Eeetee at Redcar - Very disappointing at York but the tactics/ride there, held up in rear on that track were a nonsense. He didn't pick up and finished last. I am prepared to give him another chance in a smaller field but honestly he might not be off, I'm not that keen on the trainer. The fav is too short - I'm finding a lot of Crisford's are way under priced.

The other is Brooklyn Nine Nine at Leicester. I liked the way he finished his race fto against a couple of nice types at Ripon and whilst I respect the Godolphin horse who has the Yacowlef form and ran well lto behind Havana Blue this is a step down in trip for no obvious reason I can see. Happy with 13/2 ish.
Rate Eetee's trainer myself, and have taken 13/2.

Talking of O’Meara I think he’s been preparing Rhoscolyn for a big one. Ran him a dozen times last year in Class2 and a couple of early Class1 without any sign of him featuring, except a third place in the Buckingham Palace at Royal Ascot. Following the same pattern this season in two Class2 so far. Down at 95 now and entered in two (Class2) at Epsom on Friday with the 7 furlong most likely. I’d be a tad surprised if either of these was the target and I think it’s maybe Royal Ascot in mind, although it’s a bit quick after Friday. Worth watching the market on Friday, though

Prix d'Ispahan - Facteur Cheval 16/1, 3 pl - arguably the most progressive in the field. Only has to improve a few more pounds to overtake this field now that Onesto has been taken out.

Talking of O’Meara I think he’s been preparing Rhoscolyn for a big one. Ran him a dozen times last year in Class2 and a couple of early Class1 without any sign of him featuring, except a third place in the Buckingham Palace at Royal Ascot. Following the same pattern this season in two Class2 so far. Down at 95 now and entered in two (Class2) at Epsom on Friday with the 7 furlong most likely. I’d be a tad surprised if either of these was the target and I think it’s maybe Royal Ascot in mind, although it’s a bit quick after Friday. Worth watching the market on Friday, though

Totally agree Bj.i put him up on a blog as one to follow.but with O'Meara you have to be prepared to lose a bit to win a bit imo.
Last year he (Omeara) won the Balmoral 103,000 the Azzurro 92,000 golden mile 77,000 and the clipper logistics 64000
Not bad.so dont be surprised if he gives up the chance to win 38 grand on friday.
He has 4 entered for the mile race on friday,so could still win it.

Couple from the tracker running and backed tomorrow. Eeetee at Redcar - Very disappointing at York but the tactics/ride there, held up in rear on that track were a nonsense. He didn't pick up and finished last. I am prepared to give him another chance in a smaller field but honestly he might not be off, I'm not that keen on the trainer. The fav is too short - I'm finding a lot of Crisford's are way under priced.

The other is Brooklyn Nine Nine at Leicester. I liked the way he finished his race fto against a couple of nice types at Ripon and whilst I respect the Godolphin horse who has the Yacowlef form and ran well lto behind Havana Blue this is a step down in trip for no obvious reason I can see. Happy with 13/2 ish.

Rate Eetee's trainer myself, and have taken 13/2.

Nice one, guys

Yes seconded. I backed him last time aswell so I had to stick him in my yankee today.

Well done. I feel there might be another race in him aswell.

Last edited:
Prix d'Ispahan - Facteur Cheval 16/1, 3 pl - arguably the most progressive in the field. Only has to improve a few more pounds to overtake this field now that Onesto has been taken out.

Been out all afternoon and only just caught the replay. FC has run a blinder, pulling virtually all the way, checked in his run and still beaten only very narrowly. more than doubled my money on the race so no complaints really.

Well done those of you who found winners elsewhere today :thumbsup:

Saturday, Epsom 12.50 - Escobar 8/1 BOG

I'm half-expecting outsider and chaumi to agree with me on this one, that he has the winning of this on his best form but might be eyeing up a mega-handicap down the line, being trained by the master of the dark art that is O'Meara. Still, I have to take the chance with him at the price.

Back