What are you backing Today? Part 2

There was a nice treble there for anyone that couldn't see anything at all worth backing today. I couldn't, and sadly the EW treble thought never struck me. But very well done, all.

I dont really like windsor but I have to do a couple tomorrow.
NOMADIC EMPIRE 705 11/2
THANKYOUAPPRECIATE 735 7/1 missed the break last time and now steps up to 6f.is entered at ascot on friday over 5f in the 3 yr old hcap.its OR of 79 got in last year.

Sunday

4.15 Pontefract-Paddy The Squire

Each Way...currently 12-1 with four places

Could be ahead of his handicap rating

Sea Flawless 4.45p
Up with the pace, didn't stay in strongly run 1m 6f Gp3 at York lto.
17/2 Coral 4pl

Last edited:
"eeetee is winning that"

Maybe, Euro, but will have to register a lifetime best to do so.

Good luck :)

Last edited:
Ian Williams- "Oneforthegutter has slipped below 90 for the first time and his latest run after a long layoff was promising enough. Top-weight here but liable to put in a decent run. Hopeful for a place."

Ian is rarely particularly bullish on pre-race chances, so this is probably a positive enough summary.

Ian Williams- "Oneforthegutter has slipped below 90 for the first time and his latest run after a long layoff was promising enough. Top-weight here but liable to put in a decent run. Hopeful for a place."

Ian is rarely particularly bullish on pre-race chances, so this is probably a positive enough summary.

That's put the mockers on it lol. :)

Hope so;went in again at 25/1.

Back