What are you backing Today? Part 2

Going with my namesake in the 4:15 Salisbury, Al Simmo. Took 9.6 on the machine last night, no idea what price she is now.

She usually carries my money but I notice Rorydelargy/David Massey have tipped it in the Sporting Life.

Edit: Out to 11.5 on Betfair so I've gone in again.

Last edited:
Going with my namesake in the 4:15 Salisbury, Al Simmo. Took 9.6 on the machine last night, no idea what price she is now.

She usually carries my money but I notice Rorydelargy/David Massey have tipped it in the Sporting Life.

Edit: Out to 11.5 on Betfair so I've gone in again.

Thought I had it for a minute there. Oh well!

Thanks guys - all credit to Danny Muscutt for a balls of steel ride from a poor draw to get up right on the line.:adore:

Last edited:
Most on here know I have close follower of Jeff Smith's horses since since getting the nod for Chief Singer in the Guineas and many times thereafter. I still watch them closely

Two JS horses ran in the same race at Newmarket won by Quinault. One was Frankness , a nice winner yesterday and the tother Desert Cop, running today. Since ample funds were generated by what was a pure punt I'm backing Desert Cop today. In addition
after all the fuss over Shaquille a horse that finished a good second to that one when winning well is also in the race, Juan les Pins. A RFC for the hell of it.

Back