What are you backing Today? Part 2

You know, Mate, that I spotted the bugger last night mostly because the apprentice riding was down to ride at his lowest weight all year and his claim would mean he'd be carrying 4Lb less than that. I checked three times this morning to see if there was any overweight being carried but no announcement.

I was meaning to point that out to you in a PM but forgot. Today we went to Great Yarmouth in the afternoon and I left racing alone.

I definitely missed a 12/1 winner there. Another grrrr.

You know, Mate, that I spotted the bugger last night mostly because the apprentice riding was down to ride at his lowest weight all year and his claim would mean he'd be carrying 4Lb less than that. I checked three times this morning to see if there was any overweight being carried but no announcement.

I was meaning to point that out to you in a PM but forgot. Today we went to Great Yarmouth in the afternoon and I left racing alone.

I definitely missed a 12/1 winner there. Another grrrr.

I'm confused mate.:confused:

Graceful Thunder 1.50L
Highly thought of,already a listed winner in France and runs here with a eye on the L'abbeye.
11/4 B365.

Veru disappointing ride from Ryan Sexton. Lost the patience to wait for a gap which came and was huge...........veered left behind four horses then decides to go all the way back to where he was in the first place Duh!!

The Beverley Bullet is down to six runners with Judicial now out.

Seems as if Skybet are going three places, fair play to them if so. I'll check that in a minute.

Will take a chance on Bond Chairman who I think is well overpriced. He has really good Ascot form and on a going day can be there or thereabouts.

Last edited:
Starlore today at Sandown got, imho, a very hard ride from Ryan Moore, who on walking into the winning enclosure, as Starlore let everyone know he was coming, told him to go forth and multiply.
I would think it was greenness and unlike Ryan so maybe first time experience got to him and more to come. Starlore that is obviously.

Back