What are you backing Today? Part 2

As I suspected, Tizzard confirms he'll take JPR One to the Arkle, where he has no chance of beating Marine Nationale.

He's missing a trick. JPR One wouldn't have gone up too much in the ratings for today given what happend at the start, and could have feasibly ran in the Grand Annual.

British trainer misses a trick (shock horror).

Matt Brocklebank from the Sporting Life thinks the same as me. It's not all in my head.

https://www.sportinglife.com/racing...-lhomme-presse-following-lingfield-win/215328

CAUTION: Nico beaten again :blink: Not criticising him he done all he could but I have only had 4 losing bets since friday and he rode them all for Nicky

With Constutution Hill sidelined and Hendersosn 1 for his last 20 runners all can't be well at Seven Barrows

CAUTION: Nico beaten again :blink: Not criticising him he done all he could but I have only had 4 losing bets since friday and he rode them all for Nicky

With Constutution Hill sidelined and Hendersosn 1 for his last 20 runners all can't be well at Seven Barrows

A bit off putting as I fancy Mister Coffey on saturday.

Isn't it just the time of year?

Is Hendo one of those trainers that buggers off to Antigua for three or four weeks to recharge the appetite for Cheltenham while the second and third division horses get sent out to lower their handicap marks? There's the odd job along the way to keep the staff happy but it's often a quiet time during which they blame the after-effects of the flu jab, etc.

I wouldn't worry long term. The worry with Mister Coffey might be that they're trying to get his GN mark down another notch or five.

Hands up, though, I do tend to overthink these banditry theories...

Last edited:

Great observation -he isn't riding Jonbon on Saturday -looks like the collarbone hasn't healed properly.

Nicky's Crazierthanadaisy is well bred and they have found a very ordinary looking bumper for her today.

Surely considering who owns her he wouldn't be running her if he wasn't confident she's in good nick.

I am tempted at the price to prove myself wrong:<3:lost a tenner Supid is as Stupid does.
Defo avoiding Nicky now just hope Jonbon wins as I am a fan

Last edited:
Back