What are you backing Today? Part 2

If you'd stuck to your guns you could be on a nice roll now.

I never backed it Luke but I should have been laying them. Didn't have the balls to.

Nicky is very keen on Sir Gino tomorrow saying he's up there with the best youngsters he's had and he's won the Triumph 7 times.

Even if he turns up 100% tomorrow I can't see him beating Burdett Road who made the December Triumph Hurdle trial winner ABF look like a tree.

Burdett Road Evens looks the best of the week

Bit of a minefield tomorrow
Mister Coffey 315d 11/1 risky.stable seemingly out of form cheekpieces first time(good excuse if it dont fire) and Cheltenham and GN weights to come.enough excuses not to back it but I have to.6th
G A Law 115c 8/1...........1st
Theatre man 1240 13/2.........2nd
Ew trixie

Last edited:
I'm interested in a few Euro has mentioned, including Latitude in the big race at Doncaster, who there seems to be market support for.

Traprain Law's a fair price now at 4/1 or thereabouts for the 11.50 too. While I respect several of the older brigade, Including Malystic, Venetia's horse and Xcitations, I'd like to see some new blood on the scene, so I hope Traprain Law really takes this race by the scruff of the neck and shows his potential.

Last edited:
Pleased with any support for Latitude for sure. As well as him, The Real Whacker and Es Perfecto at Cheltenham I'm hoping Greenrock Abbey will improve for easier fences and a step up in trip at Uttoxeter.

I never backed it Luke but I should have been laying them. Didn't have the balls to.

Nicky is very keen on Sir Gino tomorrow saying he's up there with the best youngsters he's had and he's won the Triumph 7 times.

Even if he turns up 100% tomorrow I can't see him beating Burdett Road who made the December Triumph Hurdle trial winner ABF look like a tree.

Burdett Road Evens looks the best of the week

Seems to be plenty of support for Sir Gino the last 24hrs. I certainly didn’t expect to see any 5/4 about Burdett Road.

12.40 Cheltenham Theatre Man 8/1
1.50 Cheltenham The Real Whacker 4/1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested in a few Euro has mentioned, including Latitude in the big race at Doncaster, who there seems to be market support for.

Traprain Law's a fair price now at 4/1 or thereabouts for the 11.50 too. While I respect several of the older brigade, Including Malystic, Venetia's horse and Xcitations, I'd like to see some new blood on the scene, so I hope Traprain Law really takes this race by the scruff of the neck and shows his potential.

I think Traprain needs soft or heavy ground. I overlooked this a bit today.

Bit of a minefield tomorrow
Mister Coffey 315d 11/1 risky.stable seemingly out of form cheekpieces first time(good excuse if it dont fire) and Cheltenham and GN weights to come.enough excuses not to back it but I have to.6th
G A Law 115c 8/1...........1st
Theatre man 1240 13/2.........2nd
Ew trixie

A nice profit. 1st,2nd and 6th (6places)

I ended up dutching Theatre Man and Es Perfecto in that race. I was gonna put a swinger on but was put off by the Tote just doing 3 places which was silly really. I didn't enjoy it honestly but part of that is working and having punters in the shop placing bets during a big race, I can't get my head round that. Like, I'm tense following the Cotswold, willing TRW on and I've got some mook putting on his £1.50 luckies for Kempton. There's little interest in the Racing itself.

Marie's Rock shoul be odds on but with Nicky's yard out of sorts she's a decnt price

Can't see her having to be 100% to beat this lot so taking a chance om her at 2.4 on the machine

Hugh Taylor has put up SOMETHING TO DO 630w. 16/1

Rated 10
1st hcap and steps up to 1m 4f which its pedigree suggests.

16/1 10s 9s 7s 6s now 9/2 David Probert rides.

Also engaged at kempton on Wednesday with Holly Doyle booked.

I will pass.

Hugh Taylor has put up SOMETHING TO DO 630w. 16/1

Rated 10
1st hcap and steps up to 1m 4f which its pedigree suggests.

16/1 10s 9s 7s 6s now 9/2 David Probert rides.

Also engaged at kempton on Wednesday with Holly Doyle booked.

I will pass.

Nearly.fair play to HT for finding that one.36lb out of the hcap.

How they got this name passed is beyond me :lol:
Had a few quid on to make sure I don't miss the commentary

Ah fucked about it take the last 3 lengths clear.......I hope

Ah Fuhgeddaboudit 6/4

Back