What are you backing Today? Part 2

Short of luck guys looking at these last couple of calls from reet n tan ..... keep trying, nowt wrong with the reasoning behind them

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Marb Was damned annoyed with that Dino Velvet myself on saturday, hadn't looked here but was on it - couldn't possibly fail for an extended place on skybet and great odds - the curse of course 5th not 4th or whatever it was

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Yeah, went the way of many good each way shouts, beaten 3/4 length, into 4th place, Geoff.

You had a look at Cheltenham yet?

It's going to be excellent racing.

The forums gone quiet.

No doubt everyone has their head stuck in the form book. :)

Last edited:
Though she ran green on he c/d debut Deep Impression 1.50S beat a fair sort cosier than the margin allows and clear of the rest. Clearly likes this surface and only 2lbs higher today.
The cash has come for her, but still 4/1 freely available

dreadful day yesterday and ended up doubling my losses when chasing them......we will never learn:D

In for a penny in for a pound Nicky Henderson's Lecale's Article will really appreciate the drying ground and the drop back in trip

he has drifted to 11/10 after deductions so and took some and I am keeping an eye on the market to try and get the best possible price before going all in.

I had my biggest bet of the season on Appreciate it last week and backed Shiskin at 2.04 on the machine.........I need Appreciate to win to cover all my losses this season so no more bets till Tuesday for me..........appart from the single on Shiskin I have him in 2 other treble so fingers crossed both can win....Energumene withdrawal is something I didn't want to see as it could have been the wother way round.

Mum's Tipple 2.05W
Cracking 2yo, won Valuable York sales race (made all, recording v. high s/f) Disappointed since and gelded last season.
Returned last month, in what looked a warm up for this (watch replay) & tomorrow's extra furlong should be right up his street.
RM booked & looks a strong bet to me.
9/2 B365

Last edited:
Mum's Tipple 2.05W
Cracking 2yo, won Valuable York sales race (made all, recording v. high s/f) Disappointed since and gelded last season.
Returned last month, in what looked a warm up for this (watch replay) & tomorrow's extra furlong should be right up his street.
RM booked & looks a strong bet to me.
9/2 B365

Won cosy 9/2

Wouldn't often bet one at the price, but Margaret Dumont (6.50W -13/8 B365) has so much in her favour, she's clearly value at that price.
Close 3rd in a better race at Lingfield latest, when the steady pace around the sharp track wouldn't have suited, she's bred to improve over this trip, and the Doyler booking is the icing on the cake.

4.35 Thurles-Goodnightgodbless

Each Way 11-1 [Bet 365] 5 Places [1/4]

She has been disappointing but is a decent price today

Comfort Line Irish Lincoln
Improving, acts on ground, well drawn & this has been the plan since October.
35/1 - 6 places, BF & PP

Back