What are you backing Today? Part 2

Ayr 3.30 - usually a triers' race so I've ventured a punt on Flic Ou Voyou at 7/2. For the ultra-cautious, two firms are going three places but to 1/5 the odds. Smallish stakes only.

Nietzsche has cost me more than a few fivers lately. Horse has loads of ability if he would just put it together

5/1 to win and evens for 3 places on the machine

Nietzsche has cost me more than a few fivers lately. Horse has loads of ability if he would just put it together

Ayr 3.30 - usually a triers' race so I've ventured a punt on Flic Ou Voyou at 7/2. For the ultra-cautious, two firms are going three places but to 1/5 the odds. Smallish stakes only.

Definitely all trying and a good race to watch unless you backed Flic Ou Voyou or Presentandcounting. FOV looks a tricky customer and I can't see me looking for insurance sickness on it any time soon.

I was on Nitzsche too. Thought he looked threatening until those two niggly mistakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Four picks for tomorrow:

On Call 1.42 Chep 8/1 Ew

The Golden Rebel 1.50 Ayr 13/2 Ew

Psychedelic Rock 2.10 Newb 10/1 Ew

Il Ridoto 3.00 Ayr 4/1 Ew

4 x Singles
Ew L15

Good luck. :)

Last edited:
Barrichello: Ayr 14:25 (general 13/2)

This is his trip, this is his ground, he’s generally a tidy jumper, he steers clear of trouble out front, and he has form on left-handed galloping tracks. Two races ago, he gave 6lbs and a beating to the useful Good Risk At All, who smashed-up a good Ascot handicap in his next start. GRAA is now rated 137, but Barrichello gets in here off 134.

For me, this horse has been an entirely different proposition since getting his wind done, and he rates a confident pick at a very handy price. i’d have him just about favourite for this.

Last edited:
Yes, a +p on my figures and no surprise if it wins but it's a competitive race.

I'm in a good position with VDR at 33/1 and I followed it up with 17/2 (boosted from 8s) Anna Bunina, 13lbs better off with Milkwood for 3¾ lengths in this race last year and another probably trained all season for this, the other night. I've used OMFTR (4/1) as cover as I have him [jt]top on this season's figures.

My eyes adore you 205c Jamie spencer 1 ride.9/2

Arctic warrior 330f 4/1

The tide turns 405f 4/1 4yr old against older horses.

Pink in the Park stands out in the Bumper today (FHSE). Despite the riding arrangments and an emotional investment in an opponment, I've backed her at 7/2.

Massive drift on this one, out to 9/1. I've done Berkshire Royal - wanted to be against Falcon Eight who looked a fav to oppose when prices went up. The Mullins horse is head of the market now with a few layers.

Might have been interesting if it could jump.

Peter The Great 2.40P tues
John G has a 67% strike rate here, and won this last year. with a horse on its 1st run of the season.
Disappointed in a much better race at Nwmkt last term, and was subsequently gelded.
2/1 (boosted) Betfair

Last edited:
Peter The Great 2.40P tues
John G has a 67% strike rate here, and won this last year. with a horse on its 1st run of the season.
Disappointed in a much better race at Nwmkt last term, and was subsequently gelded.
2/1 (boosted) Betfair

I like watching Pontefract.

Will stick this in the super heinz!

Has to beat 3 and 4 runner races at Exeter and Southwell!

Last edited:
Back