What are you backing Today? Part 2

Nice one Fist, bt mine by a fag paper.

Another pop; : Marks Bear 6.40W
ew 22/1 B365.

Last edited:
Kaizer an interesting runner at Ponty 5:15. Been plying his trade over 3m hurdles so should have no problem getting the distance and a long time since appearing on the flat. Opened early price 14/1 which went to 10/1 smartly and is down to 7/1 atm.

Taken 3s about Bullet Force in the 6.15 at Ponte. He's a long time tracker who ran well from a poor draw at Chester behind Outgate. That was 7 1/2 and this is a stiff mile but I'm not worried about the trip - yes he looked a non-stayer at York the time before but he cut the pace out that day and if they hold him up again he'll be fine.

Taken 3s about Bullet Force in the 6.15 at Ponte. He's a long time tracker who ran well from a poor draw at Chester behind Outgate. That was 7 1/2 and this is a stiff mile but I'm not worried about the trip - yes he looked a non-stayer at York the time before but he cut the pace out that day and if they hold him up again he'll be fine.

And hasn’t run down at this level for ages, either.

Kaizer an interesting runner at Ponty 5:15. Been plying his trade over 3m hurdles so should have no problem getting the distance and a long time since appearing on the flat. Opened early price 14/1 which went to 10/1 smartly and is down to 7/1 atm.
Nice one,BJ.:thumbsup:

And another, good shout, Euro.

Last edited:

:thumbsup:

Cheers Euro hadn’t noticed this one was running today. A very small dent in the Ascot losses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back