What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potentaile run well behind Cairnsmore at Chepstow in a Class 3 - May 2010, dropped down weights & gets the trip well, 1st time Doncaster.

Songcraft looks to be a bit of value in the 18:00 at Meydan, races like a French horse and could swoop late down the outside if good enough.

1 Meydan (UAE) 31st Mar - 18:00 Backing: Songcraft @ SP
2 Doncaster 31st Mar - 18:05 Backing: Potentiale @ SP
Your Bets
Double - Each Way from 2 selections
2 lines at £10.00 per line
Total stake for this bet: £20.00
Potential win: £3,010.17

ack
Your
Odds
Your
Stake
Your
Profit
Potentiale 4.1 £15.00 £46.5

Bet Status: The following bets were successfully matched
Current Odds bets Order by Matched Date

Potentiale 15.5 £5.60 £81.20
Ref: 19115699383 Bet matched:17:56 31-Mar-12
15.5 £9.40 £136.30
Ref: 19115699383 Bet matched:17:56 31-Mar-12

That's me done for another week :lol:

Azreal in the last at donny takes my eye.

Looks to be returning from a problem, but goes well fresh, given a chance by the h/capper dropped to 85, 10lb lower than when running well here last season and draw appears ok.

Current 16/1 looks decent.

I've had a little bet on that at 33s that donny run last year is different class form but shown zilch since,the only reason i ended up doing it was incase the high draws come up.:ninja:

reason i ended up doing it was incase the high draws come up

Just checked the two divs last year:

2nd div: 6,8,5,3,9,2,12,1,4

1st div: 9,14,4,1,5,6,12,2,3.

No 7f race yesterday so I could be wrong.

I marked three down; Azreal, Apello Dnegro and Caldercruix, but the former looked the better price at the time.

Ascot 4:05 Cois Farraig - his form in his first 6 races of his 13 race career would almost make him the one to beat here. Lost his way a bit in his next 6 races but a half decent effort on his comeback from a 4 month break where he looked heavy. Hopefully fit today, has C/D form and stable coulndn't be in better form. The 15.5 + on betfair looks a value bet imo.

Ascot 4:05 Cois Farraig - his form in his first 6 races of his 13 race career would almost make him the one to beat here. Lost his way a bit in his next 6 races but a half decent effort on his comeback from a 4 month break where he looked heavy. Hopefully fit today, has C/D form and stable coulndn't be in better form. The 15.5 + on betfair looks a value bet imo.

Safari Journey won off 130 was rated 144 now off 122 and bieng backed the Hobbs team are dangerous when the real money goes on imo

Strong fancy for Sequoia in the 2.10 Donny.

drops in class here and the maiden Born To Surprise ran in looks nothing special..Highland duke probably more dangerous..but needs a lot more to touch Hills horse..Hills in sparkling form as well

entered in guineas..like to see how the time of that checks out later..certainly was a whoosh wasn't it?

Would like this to take on the older handicappers looks upwards of 95 at least on that run,probably listed class.

I used the first 7f race and the last using lexis hero that would put it on 85 off levels,plus looked good for another 5ls not including weight for age looks good mark for handicaps as it won't be given that higher mark,hopefully...
The trouble with the 3yr old races they are going to be very good this season,would like to see this in a wfa handicap looks a snip.

Description Type Bet ID Bet
placed No. Multiples Odds Stake
(£) Status
Horse Racing Caranbola, Come On Dave, Painted Tail
Back 30518430 02-Apr-12
09:18 2 SP - 20.0 Matched
Horse Racing Tabaret, Sweetnessandlight
Back 30518428 02-Apr-12
09:18 2 SP - 10.0 Matched

Trying to get £15 Win & Place on Caranbola at 20 & Tarabet at 25.

Thought Caranbola had a good chance here today, I like her run behind Roker Park at Hamilton which is significantly related to Redcar and the race has worked out well at related tracks so she must have a good chance.

The other Tarabet recorded a excellent time on fast ground in 2010 at Doncaster - he hasn't been in the worst form and tumbled down the weights since despite looking to retain his ability after a recent All Weather spin - good chances.

5.30 STICK TOGETHER off same mark as when beating a well handicapped horse by 8 length in 3rd last time ..looks a good bet here

Last edited:
Sedgefield
2:30 – Miss Chippy
3:00 – Oh Right
5:00 - Cottage Acre
Fontwell
2:10 – Medinas

Last edited:
I know very little about Irish NH, but I've had a dabble win & place on Aonvarr.

Finished down the field behind Mullins Champagne Fever, but did go off 2nd fav and probably ran below expectations.

Got different going reports from ATR and Racing Post but Aonvarr should improve for the better ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back