What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you got it EC. Tough luck.

Aonvaar finished 4th like all good e/w shots.

Probably lost 4-5 lengths at the start which didn't help along with gamble Thundering Steel.

Flemenstar available at 11/8 for the powers gold cup with Boylesports.

Against the likely field does anyone else think that's a rick? I'd make him odds on. The only possible weakness is the ground but his full brother Barafundle won on good ground so he should be fine.

What are peoples thoughts on Viola De Gamba & Bahamian Music at Lingfield today?

I like Bahamian Music, think the horse could show a placed effort at least but the trainer is 0-15 for 3 year olds after a 200 day break.

What makes me buck the trend for these statistics is the jockey and today's jockey is a massive positive - Luke Morris!

3 Selections Chosen
1 Dundalk 4th Apr - 18:20 Backing: Archers Road @ SP
2 Dundalk 4th Apr - 19:50 Backing: Solent Ridge @ SP
3 Dundalk 4th Apr - 21:15 Backing: Ursa Major @ SP
Your Bets
Treble - Each Way from 3 selections
2 lines at £12.50 per line
Total stake for this bet: £25.00
Potential win: £3,057.80

Horse Racing Viola Da Gamba, Bahamian Music
Back 30559521 04-Apr-12
12:29 2 SP - 25.0 Matched

Going to have a little sleep in the sun now, might wake up around ten to five to check on Bahamian Bounty to see if the price is worth backing.

Will maybe end up backing singles on Archers Road & defiantly Solent Ridge whose just come in a touch too small at the minute - will smash this Usjar Major if he's a price later tonight but waiting for others to come in.

Might be a decent horse at Wolverhampton in the 3yo Handicap for Dan Gilbert - Brian Ellison, forget the name off the top of my head now.

Catch you later.

2.10 Folkestone

I've got Heartsong well clear here..expected odds on but even now its trading above evens..very small amounts

Cannot see this being beaten in this contest

All over Perfect Words in the 2.40 Folkestone...knows his job and ran well the last day. Picked up the bit straight out of the stalls and kept on steadily once push came to shove. I think this is buying money.

2.10 Folkestone

I've got Heartsong well clear here..expected odds on but even now its trading above evens..very small amounts

Good call EC. Hands and heels, easily. Decent price too.

2.10 Folkestone

Well done Sir, outrageous SP when compared with earlier. Hope your on BOG. Backed it myself on your call.

Maypole Joe looks nice in the paddock, moves well enough, nice size and decent head.

A strong run 5f wouldn't have suited on debut, not all horses like it.

Could run well here!

Back
Your
Odds
Your
Stake
Your
Profit
Maypole Joe 9.2 £50.00 £410.00

Back
Your
Odds
Your
Stake
Your
Profit
Maypole Joe 3.1 £46.52 £97.69
3.45 £3.48 £8.53

Passing on some info....know some of the connections of flag of glory 5.10 Folkestone.was on a few weeks ago at 14's when I had the nod and it scooted in.They are on big again today.skinnier but it will win.

cheers Dave & Del..left a bet on for 5/4 on Betfair..last night and when finished work today went and looked at the results and i couldn't believe it finished at 7/4

it were first race i looked at last night..usually nip through cards and see nowt but got stuck at this race straight away..amazing price

discipline Del..as you said..few bets and hit em hard when you are confident is the best way to go...there is always another good bet if you wait long enough..sometimes its next race..sometimes next day...waiting is the key

Just one for me today that makes some appeal, @ 8/1. The Reaper in the Listed Sprint at Cork. Only 4 so improvement may not be all done with as of yet. Coming back from Dubai I expect him to have come on for the experience out there. Services of Johnny today. Hugely competitive race, but a very very consistent horse where the better the race the better he runs.

Cheers Colin, he did have the dazzler on didn't he:)

A horse to keep the right side of imo, could see him winning again in the not too distant future. See what handicapper does now.

Last edited:
Galician to reverse form with the fav, in the 4.55. better draw and race did not pan out lto. Form of her win over 6f here looks to be working out really well and he mark of 78 looks on the lenient side to me.

Fantastic tipping!!

Really is some good stuff posted here.

Also did we have some one tip The Reaper, I can remember that posted around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back