What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices now gone but Rebel Fitz should hack up at Clonmel - Also like Mister Carter in the big handicap. Tout Seul put up Personal Touch at the weekend at Newmarket, back running off its correct mark if it gets to the front will be hard to beat at Chester..

I've taken the 6/1 Model Pupil in the Chester Vase. The 3rd and the 5th from his maiden have both won this season The form of his first run looks strong as well with the winner finishing 5th in the Craven and the 2nd winning a handicap at Newmarket last Saturday.

Agree strongly.

Prices now gone but Rebel Fitz should hack up at Clonmel - Also like Mister Carter in the big handicap. Tout Seul put up Personal Touch at the weekend at Newmarket, back running off its correct mark if it gets to the front will be hard to beat at Chester..

7/4 with hills is still there.

Oddschecker are about twenty minutes behind on actual prices today WTF.

Rebel Fitz - Mister Carter - Ghareer all were at least half a point shorter with the respective bookmakers than oddschecker was suggesting. Prices were updated to the correct price about 20 mins later. Any other site have live comparison prices???

I've taken the 6/1 Model Pupil in the Chester Vase. The 3rd and the 5th from his maiden have both won this season The form of his first run looks strong as well with the winner finishing 5th in the Craven and the 2nd winning a handicap at Newmarket last Saturday.

That sums up my run with horses at the minute.

hard luck Slim..traded at 1.25 in the run...another yard and won it

I've layed Gabrial in the next

Sire stats
7f+ = 3/67 AE 0.37
Soft/Hvy = 2/31 AE 0.50
3yo = 2/27 AE 0.52

hard luck Slim..traded at 1.25 in the run...another yard and won it

I've layed Gabrial in the next

Sire stats
7f+ = 3/67 AE 0.37
Soft/Hvy = 2/31 AE 0.50
3yo = 2/27 AE 0.52

Plenty of support for Seanie. Not a horse I'm mad about and looks on a high mark of 96.

I'm surprised you don't like Seannie, I'm sure you was mad about Slade Power being a top class horse?

Chester's a fun place to be when you're with friends enjoying the racing but it's a horrible place for punting.

couldn't fancy one..hence the lay..think possibly switzerland could do it..was fav to beat effervesent last time..now 5lb better off.

Never in doubt. Not the first time he's hung is it?

gabrial beat arnold last year at levels..loses receiving 5 now

as the sire stats show..horse not gone on..arnold has

gabrail did look a pig mind you in the last furlong

think this maiden could be interesting..dascombe's are running really poor...Annaley My Darling appears a day after stable wins Lily agnes easily...looks the winner here..winner that beat it last time is entered in a decent race later in year
lexi form looks nothing much

Hard to fathom why Resurge is such a big price in the 4.45, usually runs against higher rated rivals than these, has won on soft ground over distance at Epsom, has a decent chance imo with the top two in betting raised in the h'cap.

Hard to fathom why Resurge is such a big price in the 4.45, usually runs against higher rated rivals than these, has won on soft ground over distance at Epsom, has a decent chance imo with the top two in betting raised in the h'cap.

i did actually get on this mesen..thought i had done me money at Chester again

good call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back