What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.20 Oneladyowner for me. Think the drying and quickening ground will make a massive difference for her and after having a gentle pipe opener should strip fitter for this. Likes the course which is very important here and I really cant have the front 2 in the market so 9/1 looks way too big for me.

Ouch! unlucky, great shout

4.20 Oneladyowner for me. Think the drying and quickening ground will make a massive difference for her and after having a gentle pipe opener should strip fitter for this. Likes the course which is very important here and I really cant have the front 2 in the market so 9/1 looks way too big for me.

Unlucky - good shout.

20:15 Fri 25th May

Musselburgh 5f Myjestic Melody (IRE)

21:15 Fri 25th May

Musselburgh 5f Koolgreycat (IRE)

I had a text to say both these are e/way bets

Del Boy fancied that too...I followed your both in ...it was bound to get chinned by a nose...May has been the month of getting chinned by a nose.....

Good call.

Del Boy fancied that too...I followed your both in ...it was bound to get chinned by a nose...May has been the month of getting chinned by a nose.....

Good call.

I backed No Deal e/w at 11/2 yesterday in the last at Cork. SP 3/1 and beat a head by a 40/1 shot. It's been that sort of month all right.

Last edited:
19:25 Towcester really is a shocking race even for a Maiden Chase, the front five in the market have managed the grand total of 69 starts between them (rules and in points) without managing to register a success whilst the favourite (Jock Wilkinson) is a possible improver on the better ground the second in Hows My Friend's last run came over in excess of 3 miles and it was only in March that connections were trying 4m+ with him.

I put up the Daniel O'Brien trained Bigasabishop last week at Folkestone as a horse who I thought was much better than he'd shown so far and he wasn't beaten far by the likes of Commander Kev and Dusshera who have similar ratings to the principles here, apparently Bigasabishop needed a confidence booster after an accident on the road and presuming that was it and he wasn't given too hard a time I think he can go close in this, the drop in trip from points (blatant non-stayer despite his win in Ireland last Spring) helped last week and I expect it will help again tonight, he's at least won a 4yo Maiden P2P which is more than most in this race have managed indeed he's the only horse in the race to have won a race of any description with obstacles in the way and as such 20/1 E/W looks huge, will be playing on Betfair too since he's 50+ on there.

Martin

Last edited:
Good Luck Martin - I managed to get 50's will probably go to 90's now :D

Fun bet tonight

Musselburgh 7:45
The Bells Of Peover
Royal Swain
Mojolika

combination f/c's & combination tricast :ninja:

I only read Martin's post as they went off :(

Came down at the last when challenging. Hard to say if would have won or not, but a great call regardless.

Last edited:
Very unlucky there Martin - I managed to lay off at 4's for a small profit but the win would have been a much better result - unfortunately the horse has shown his hand and won't be that price again - great call mate.

Cheers guys - sadly jumping is the name of the game and hope that fall hasn't knocked his confidence too much. He'd certainly be capable of scoring off a mark in the 90's at least on fast ground at around that trip so here's hoping.

Hope anyone on was able to trade out (I didn't) :)

Martin

20:15 Fri 25th May

Musselburgh 5f Myjestic Melody (IRE)

21:15 Fri 25th May

Musselburgh 5f Koolgreycat (IRE)

I had a text to say both these are e/way bets

Koolgreycat wins 12/1

Myjestic Melody could never get any sort of run and hasn't really had a race watch out for this one.

Congratulations Swedish Chef,

What you cooking tonight with those winnings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back