What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good one Chef..i had a fiver on each as i wasn't at home..Have layed Little Fritz..dodgepot imo

Your lucks well in - reads like you had the 1st & 2nd and laid the 3rd - you misread my post and I may add you posted before the start of the race :lol:

7:15 having a punt with South O' The Border - has only encountered ground once with firm in over jumps and won - looks on a good mark

7.15 Salisbury

basically a head to head between Supreme Quest & Swan Song.

Charlton has his string in very good form and this one has had a run

On paper i'd usually plump for Baldings runner..had one run in a maiden thats worked out well.

The problem i have with this tonight is that it may need the run looking at Baldings stats with lay off horses

with lay off horses..57 day+ he is 7% and his horses win 70% as often as they should

with fillies though..this drops to 61% win as often as they should

when fancied below 15/8 his record is 2/14 and they only win 37% as often as they should

Supreme Quest has the edge in this

The first race at Goodwood looks nothing special but the layers seem to have gone nuts maing Tommy's Secret favourite for this.

He lost ground at the start but was running on at Chester on his only outing. which would appear to be the reason he's favourite.

His jockey was flat to the boards from flag fall but he hardly made a yard on anything for the entire race, it was very much a case of other giving up more than it was him finishing well.

He obviously has a little ability and it's apoor race but Emperor's Daughter looks a much safer option at 7/4 for a place and 5/1 for the win.

She's nothing special but a very straightforwrd type who will run her heart out. Likely to try and make all fingers crossed she'll last home.

Maybe Michelangelo is a potential Leger winner but I have a slight doubt about the form of his last race and a 4 runner race at Goodwood might not be ideal.

I wouldn't lay him. The last race was run at a crawl but he would of been as incovenienced as anything with the way the race was run. It was still a taking effort on debut. I presume they'll try and make all today?

after putting some shocking sh1te up over the last few days i'm following Turner again..very lazy punting but this stable is on FIRE..Hippie Chick has nowt to beat here in the 2.45..3.05 is ok

4.20 Oneladyowner for me. Think the drying and quickening ground will make a massive difference for her and after having a gentle pipe opener should strip fitter for this. Likes the course which is very important here and I really cant have the front 2 in the market so 9/1 looks way too big for me.

Anyone tell me what happened-I managed to back Michelangelo at 3.8 and lay the Balding horse at 1.22 and 1.12 in running.

Anyone tell me what happened-I managed to back Michelangelo at 3.8 and lay the Balding horse at 1.22 and 1.12 in running.

Michelangelo started slowly, was in second when Baldings quickened off the front by a few lengths, got tired and the other thing ran on well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back