What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I know about McCain he wouldn't waste Jason's Saturday night (only ride) for a no hoper. The money is down for Valleyofmilan in from 15/2 and a gambling stable.

Got out of Valley of milan at just over2.1

Last edited:
Chrisyboy's Tips

Going for Ripon today with "Hallelujah 15:10"

Hallelujah has run twice in her short career winning both times, first time in Oct 2010 staying on well to win, she took up the running from the final furlong pole and stayed on well.

She had a break for nearly a year but came back winning again over 6f at Kempton.

She should win todays race with this opposition plus Ryan Moore on board.
:)

After a week where I really got stuck in I just can't face it today.I'd imagine it will be a quiet day on the exchanges.

Your impact on turnover is that big? :)

Not any more-I'd say a lot of punters will be drained after the Champions League which followed 4 days of good racing.I have punted lights out since Tuesday-it's nice just to sit here with the tv off.

Week from hell here.... watching catoonito with the young fella and playing golf after I watch Copper Dock run. Have had enough kicks in the stones this week to do me for a season never mind a week. Plan to take 30k out of Dundalk on Friday went according to plan except for one thing...the f**king horse.....

i'm interested in Captain Blue in the 2.40..ignore the last run on bad ground and first race was a hottie..drop in class here..Turner in amazing form..just won the first as well

i'm interested in Captain Blue in the 2.40..ignore the last run on bad ground and first race was a hottie..drop in class here..Turner in amazing form..just won the first as well

Excellent EC1

Ripon 15:10
C. B. Hutchinson Memorial Challenge Cup Fillies' Handicap

Spinatrix

Trainer:M Dods

Owner: Mrs J W Hutchinson & Mrs P A Knox

Looks like a relative may have this one laid out for the race.

Why oh why am I always out when someone tips the big winners up... Well done EC, great call!

Great work EC, shame I didn't check this thread earlier as I expect I'd have had a few pence on. This morning I noticed Star Date was running today after having been NR at Newbury yesterday - went out for lunch and never backed it. Bad day to have off from punting!

I'm sticking with the same stable..Bill Turner ...recent form 1114121

7.40 Windsor...Just Past Andover is an improving type who can take this tonight..the fav looks good but being by pivotal may not look so good on the quicker ground

have taken 7.6

Last edited:
after 2f it was clear that GG would win..the front two went absolutely silly there..no chance of lasting home

managed to get third though :)

Last edited:
Having a little bet on Raffin here, noted finishing well lto over 7fs behind previous winners in a race that looks to be working out well, thought would have gone into a h'cap but this is probably an easier type of race, plenty of money for it this am, hopeful.

Towcester 5:45 - Beauchamp Viking - his record in h'cap chases over 2m round Towcester on ground good or faster is 1-2-1-3

e/way for me

..Turner had two runners today..one won at 14/1..staggering form that stable

When I saw that I was thinking of you and had you backed it :D

Towc 6:45 looks a straight fight out between Little Fritz & Romeo Americo -- I can't see any dangers to these two although I'm sure there are.

Little Fritz
Romeo Americo

R/F/C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back