What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendan Powell snr on his son’s injuries:
"He was just knocked out for a few minutes but he can move everything. He has been taken to hospital as the paramedics just want to make sure everything is okay."
( 1 hour ago)

Seems ok.

3:40 Southwell - All That Remains -- just because Brian Ellison had two in the race and I quite fancied the one that was pulled out so will have a go on this one.

Rorydelargy on timeform radio has convinced me to back Benmadigan 4:10 - so I can blame him if it doesn't place :lol: e/way

Trying some small forecast fun bets at Ayr tomorrow. Getting one up would make my day. I saw them forecast yankees the other day and fancy having a go.

AYR

2:35
Dimian Waters a non runner, so Crimson Knot for the win then.

3:05
NO 7 Cara's Request has tryed to do things the hard way from the front and the last few runs aren't inspiring, but I think this horse can bounce back to form now dropped in grade and down to a career low rating. If it can't do it tomorrow, it probably never will: Could make the first two. The forecast bet is with NO 9 Let's Face Facts who runs off same mark as last time beaten only a length and a bit. Visor on for the first time may see her form start to get more consistent.

3:35
NO 3 Kimbali is a worthy favourite and should go close to winning for the good doctor Koukash. Tomorrow we'll find out how progressive the horse is, but the horse certainly ran well enough last time to give it a favourites chance if in the same form. No reason to oppose it for forecast purposes. The other one I'm going for is NO 8 Daring Dream who has a good record at Ayr having won here a couple of times already. He's the left field choice for me to make up the forecast.

4:05
NO 5 Sam Lumberlist didn't know his price when winning at 25/1 at York in June. The horse was ridden handy that day and practically made all. If he go's out in front tomorrow he could do the same again. Possible might want some cut in the ground but the key looks like a left handed track for him. NO 7 Karaka Jack was third behind Fennel Bay at Sandown which doesn't look too bad, and if putting last poor run behind him he has a chance of making the frame and looks the forecast bet.

Last edited:
Trying some small forecast fun bets at Ayr tomorrow. Getting one up would make my day. I saw them forecast yankees the other day and fancy having a go.

AYR

2:35

NO 8 Crimson Knot ran with credit last time out, runs off same rating here and although has only won two times from 30+ starts has a good place record and I'm happy to have him as forecast material. I am going to go for NO 10 Dimian Waters as my second choice. Am impressed that when out of form he went up in class and won a class three event here at Ayr in May when going off the jolly. Definately seems an improved horse this year.

Have to shoot off now so not time to do write ups for the rest but they are as follows...

3:05: NO 7 & 9

3:35: NO 3 & 8

4:05 NO 5 & NO 7

Good luck Marble - it looks a tough card just to get a winner - I like the look of Majestic Moon in the first there - bred to be a precocious 2yo and i'm hopeful he'll be a class above this opposition.

Sticking with the 2yo theme I also fancy Windsor 7:10 Shahdaroba & 7:40 Ashaadd

Last edited:
Cheers Chef. It was just one of those things were in every race I looked I fancied two horses and felt a forecast bet coming on. After those 3 days of Newmarket I fancy trying something different anyway. We'll see how I get along, I've done the other write ups for each race above.

Last edited:
Would be nice to see dual fcasts back enables you to do lots of bets through a card like swell for example when suiting front rinners or plenty of meetings with draw adavantages in the sprints.You could put them on slips without going in the pool as well,happy days.:(

My local stable think My New Angel (Sou 3-45) could run a big race at a good price. Will handle the surface ( C&D winner) and ran much better than it`s final position would suggest last time out.

I don't have a tip but I have 2 spare passes for the Curragh next Saturday 21st. I'll post them off to the first person to pm me name/ postal address ect..

Ayr 4:35 - A bit of fun with the 3 Linda Perret runners in 3 singles and a comb f/c - the change in going should show them all in a better light I hope.

Royal Straight 5pt win
Retreat Content 3pt win
Schmooze. 2pt win
1pt combo f/c

Ayr 4:35 - A bit of fun with the 3 Linda Perret runners in 3 singles and a comb f/c - the change in going should show them all in a better light I hope.

Royal Straight 5pt win
Retreat Content 3pt win
Schmooze. 2pt win
1pt combo f/c

:D

1st 3 Royal Straight 14/1 2nd 9 Schmooze (IRE) 6/1 3rd 2 Rub of The Relic (IRE) 11/2
  • Winning TrainerMiss L A Perratt
  • Winning JockeyT Eaves
  • Runners 8 ran
  • Non runners1
  • Unpl. FavHawdyerwheesht 7/4 F
  • Distances1, ½
  • Tote Win £10.10
  • Pl £2.20,£2.20,£1.60
  • EX £75.20
  • SF £93.80

Status
Not open for further replies.