What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So nothing??

Yes, blindly following a market move and trying to be cool like Roddy and just put up the name and time........

Saw him the last day only half trying - fair mark has a decent ew chance although the price is gone and there is a non runner.

Yes, blindly following a market move and trying to be cool like Roddy and just put up the name and time........

Saw him the last day only half trying - fair mark has a decent ew chance although the price is gone and there is a non runner.

Having backed it at 4-1 I'm hoping your results are like Roddy's too!

Bev 4:00 Markington e/way - was 2nd last year off 4lb higher mark - just get the feeling he's on a nice mark but has changed stables.

Yarm 8:20 Marine Girl -10/1 looks a value bet for a Cecil filly at this track - she had good excuses for her poor run L/T/O.

Last one as it's not going well today
southwell 8:30 Monzino e/way - american breds are known to perform well at this track - putting the theory to the test. 19.5 & 5.5 betfair - 5pts e/way

Last one as it's not going well today
southwell 8:30 Monzino e/way - american breds are known to perform well at this track - putting the theory to the test. 19.5 & 5.5 betfair - 5pts e/way

Well done SC.

Enjoy the profits.

Another big priced winner chef nice one,as i said i'm not really doing the form for every race but had a throw away 25 nicker ew on this winner at 16s,just liked the run at wolves.Then someone mails me telling me it was 33s earlier!!

Lingfield 4:00 Layline 2pts e/way 33/1 general - 2pts win 8pts place on betfair later if the price is bigger.

The race is the Paul Kelleway Memorial Stakes over 1m5f and Layline is trained by his daughter Gay. The last few runnings of this memorial have been over 1m and Layline finished 2nd off 89 in 2010 btn 3/4L and won comfortably last year off 90, today he runs off 94 over 5f further. He has been contesting races over a further distance with 6 of his last 7 being over 1m4f.

I see some value in the price as the trainer would have selected this race for her father's memorial and she can be relied on to have the horse spot even though he may look in the handicappers grip.

I wouldn't be surprised if he went off a lot shorter either - we will see.

Nice write up on yours Chef. Why are you called Swedish Chef btw, I'm intrigued. I look a bit swedish and like cooking too, I should of had your name. Its fairy well known why they called me Marble, I'm a bit mad but with a good heart and sense of humour :)

Have to say, I think the Godolphin fav is a lock in that race and a worthy fav, but might have a saver on yours, and well done on your exploits yesterday. I didn't see any of it.

Going to do a double with the Prescott trained horse in the first, as one of my mates never stops going on about Sir Percy sired horses so I figure today could be the day. The Baronet it's called.

GL to one and all.

Last edited:
Lingfield 4:00 Layline 2pts e/way 33/1 general - 2pts win 8pts place on betfair later if the price is bigger.

The race is the Paul Kelleway Memorial Stakes over 1m5f and Layline is trained by his daughter Gay. The last few runnings of this memorial have been over 1m and Layline finished 2nd off 89 in 2010 btn 3/4L and won comfortably last year off 90, today he runs off 94 over 5f further. He has been contesting races over a further distance with 6 of his last 7 being over 1m4f.

I see some value in the price as the trainer would have selected this race for her father's memorial and she can be relied on to have the horse spot even though he may look in the handicappers grip.

I wouldn't be surprised if he went off a lot shorter either - we will see.

Being backed this one - looks a good call at this stage.

Nice write up on yours Chef. Why are you called Swedish Chef btw, I'm intrigued. I look a bit swedish and like cooking too, I should of had your name. Its fairy well known why they called me Marble, I'm a bit mad but with a good heart and sense of humour :)

Have to say, I think the Godolphin fav is a lock in that race and a worthy fav, but might have a saver on yours, and well done on your exploits yesterday. I didn't see any of it.

Going to do a double with the Prescott trained horse in the first, as one of my mates never stops going on about Sir Percy sired horses so I figure today could be the day. The Baronet it's called.

GL to one and all.

A few years back I managed to find The London County darts team a new venue and help them find sponsorship. I was a chef at the time and did the cooking over the weekend at their first home game. You have to have a nickname in darts and they affectionately nicknamed me swedish chef(Muppets). It's stuck ever since.

GL to one and all.

I'm temted to lay the Godolpin horse as he's been put up nearly a stone for that impressive performance L/T/O. I don't think I will unless I can lay odds-on then I think I've got value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back