What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my fair share lately ec getting 20/1 and getting beat on r woody at 9/2 shouldv'e sluicedup earlier in the week.Thats why i trade quite a bit off at the moment,not spending ten hours aday in the forbook usually leads to secondititus so i sort of blame myself.This time of year i'm knackered,plus i get up to feed my lad at 7am don't get to bed till 4am hard to find the energy as at the beginning of the season.
Going to revert back to placepots when the aw starts proper and it barely takes me 2/3 hours to do the cards so its a welcome break.Has the forum ever thought of chipping in an amount and doing placepots on a daily basis.I'm sure there would be a few interested i'll chuck £100 in to start off,althought it would be good if it was based on the aw meetings.Must be a few aw enthusiasts on here.:D

I would be interested and have someone that could get us on. I'd take care of him and you can take care of the selections. I presume they have to not go in the pool? gearoidn@gmail.com

Got strong word to back Dubh Go Leir in the last at Clonmel, apparently Rebecca Curtis is present to run the rule over this one...;)

I would be interested and have someone that could get us on. I'd take care of him and you can take care of the selections. I presume they have to not go in the pool? gearoidn@gmail.com

I thought it would give the forum an interest everyday if a few wanted to chip in to a kitty whatever they choose as little or as much as they want.If there;s some interest then you could leave them out of the pool,see how much interest there is first i'm sure there must be half a dozen who will have ago.If you end up doing it i'll just send my money to you,there's obviously a fair few sticks people on here but it's worth having ago if you watch the aw,plus there's a reasonable chance of winning all depending how much is available to bet with.

I'm not massively into the AW, but I like winning money so I'd be interested, provided stakes were relatively small.

I thought it would give the forum an interest everyday if a few wanted to chip in to a kitty whatever they choose as little or as much as they want.If there;s some interest then you could leave them out of the pool,see how much interest there is first i'm sure there must be half a dozen who will have ago.If you end up doing it i'll just send my money to you,there's obviously a fair few sticks people on here but it's worth having ago if you watch the aw,plus there's a reasonable chance of winning all depending how much is available to bet with.

I can get the money on out of the pool but we need to take this part of the conversation off the forum.

have place laid Baily Green at 1.58 in the 6.05

the ground there looks desperate on times..BG form on ground with Soft or worse in description reads 393F4335467..last time out win was actually on Good ground based on times

Had my fair share lately ec getting 20/1 and getting beat on r woody at 9/2 shouldv'e sluicedup earlier in the week.Thats why i trade quite a bit off at the moment,not spending ten hours aday in the forbook usually leads to secondititus so i sort of blame myself.This time of year i'm knackered,plus i get up to feed my lad at 7am don't get to bed till 4am hard to find the energy as at the beginning of the season.
Going to revert back to placepots when the aw starts proper and it barely takes me 2/3 hours to do the cards so its a welcome break.Has the forum ever thought of chipping in an amount and doing placepots on a daily basis.I'm sure there would be a few interested i'll chuck £100 in to start off,althought it would be good if it was based on the aw meetings.Must be a few aw enthusiasts on here.:D

Interesting distraction over the winter, could be profitable too, I'm interested.

Could anyone interested in getting involved in the proposed placepot club send me an email entitled "placepots" to gearoidn@gmail. We're probably looking for people to put in a one off investment of between £20/€25 and £100/€125. We have until November to get this off the ground and I'm trying to think of a way I can guarantee people their money is safe.

5 people have thrown their name in the hat so far for the placepot syndicate.

Last edited:
Kempton 7.40 Winged Icarus 2 pts win. Currently 23.0

Got this one badly wrong lto at Donny, but it came under the "too bad to be true" category. He did sweat up in the prelims, so I'm going in again in a tough race.

He he fails again a return to the fibresand seem likely.

How is Herbalist allowed to race in a maiden if he has won already? Race in question is the 4.10 Warwick. I do fancy Cape of Hope to win this handsomely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back