What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 410 at Naas has two easily opposable horses at the top of the Market-Cadspeed who has Gone odds on 5 times in running in his 8 races over fences while failing to win and Johanisberger who looks like a horse with a physical problem to me.
Would maybe try and lay them both at odds on in running.

Returned clinically abnormal. You knew....:ninja:

Right then,looking for something to boost my bank for tomorrow,not being greedy,about 10/1 will do!might just have to plump for goochypoochyprader at 9/4 3.10 plumpton

Last edited:
All Zoe Davidsons runners at Plumpton to win for small stakes in the hope she hits one at a big price - saving ammunition for tomorrow :D

Plenty of antepost for me today but I have had a large Bet on simonsig to cover my overturn slips.also done a fiver l15 Jezki simonsig Grandouet Quevega and a placepot.

Last edited:
a bit lucky i think..no pace on and jock on fav wasn't good at last two..i'll take it though:)

I thought the jockey had been replaced with a sack of spuds, awful over the closing fences and seemed too confident, replaying on ATR now.

A large betfair multiple e/w double on
Chel 2.05 Pont Alexandre
Chel 2.40 Boston Bob

Cheltenham Placepot.
1.30 Back In Focus
2.05 Pont Alexandre
2.40 Boston Bob
3.20 Sprinter Sacre
4.00 Crackaway Jack-Fiveforthree-Medinas-Meister Eckhart
4.40 Blood Cotil-Caid Du Berlais-Hilali-Totalize
16 lines@?

Pretty dull betting on the sand racing but I can see some improvement coming from Baltic Prince. A couple of the sire's progeny have improved for the move to fibresand.

Very moderate horse, but the change of surface interests me, although I'm clueless about the trip.

Pretty dull betting on the sand racing but I can see some improvement coming from Baltic Prince. A couple of the sire's progeny have improved for the move to fibresand.

Very moderate horse, but the change of surface interests me, although I'm clueless about the trip.

Finished 2nd after being stone last and 10+ lths down at the start.

Watched the place screen showing 20.0 in running then suddenly hit 1.03.

Annoying thing was I couldn't get a bet on without the fav.

Backing Shield in bumper think with drying ground looking for horses with flat pedigrees.

I got boxed-out in the last leg of the PP today. Never landed a blow otherwise, save for a place-bet on 543.

I did keep the lid on expectations today, and will do likewise tomorrow.....with a view to taking the place apart on-course on Friday.

I hope everyone is making whoopee.....or at least having whoopee as they do their dough. :cool:

Last edited:
Pont Alexandre was a big blow today.....the fall of Boston Bob was Oferve-esque as Euro said earlier on twitter. Le Vent DAntan being never sighted in the woolly jumper didn't help either. A day to forget.

Just hanging in there.
Both bets 2nd yesterday, though mostly paid for with a Fly/ROR forecast. and a 3rd & 4th today covered by the place part of the latter.
Still awaiting first winner of the meeting, and few bullets left to fire.

Towcwster 3:05 Music In The Air - minimum e/way - form in NHF races would give him a form chance - first race in h'cap over 3m been running poorly over shorter but hoping that was just to get a h'cap mark - out of Kadastrof so may stay the longer distance but negative in market - 40's to place - 200.0 to win betfair - minimum bet e/way - you never know?

Last edited:
Towcwster 3:05 Music In The Air - minimum e/way - form in NHF races would give him a form chance - first race in h'cap over 3m been running poorly over shorter but hoping that was just to get a h'cap mark - out of Kadastrof so may stay the longer distance but negative in market - 40's to place - 200.0 to win betfair - minimum bet e/way - you never know?

Hope you managed to lay some of that, 3.5 in running in win market and 1.25 place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back