What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fontwell 2:10 Via Sundown - 10pts e/way @ 5/1 - This horses French form looks good in the context of this race - finished in front of the o/r 150 Upsilon Bleu l/t/o in December although was igetting 11lb from that horse. Upsilon Bleu franked the form with a good 2nd at Carlisle last week. Via Sundown has looked in need of further as well and will handle the ground.

Fontwell 2:10 Via Sundown - 10pts e/way @ 5/1 - This horses French form looks good in the context of this race - finished in front of the o/r 150 Upsilon Bleu l/t/o in December although was igetting 11lb from that horse. Upsilon Bleu franked the form with a good 2nd at Carlisle last week. Via Sundown has looked in need of further as well and will handle the ground.

Hard luck...just run out of it

Said before that Mick easterby seems to have a thing about winning last race of the day. He has alluring star with Gibbbons on board second run back from a break. handicap looking quite low now although not won for nearly two years.

Money seems to be coming for it and I'm on at 5s

Last edited:
Our Ivor (3.10S) was on a roll until his last run, where he pulled too hard under his inexperienced jockey and was rushed up into contention all too quickly.
He's been rested since (had a hard race) and the fact he re-introduced here, rather than over hurdles, suggests he may still have more to come. Even off his new mark, he should have too much speed for Caldercruix, and with Luke Morris booked, the current 11/2 doesn't nearly do him justice.

Billy red just won when you would have thought he would have dropped back after the pace pressure..may suggest the stable's horses are giving best at the mo..had a go on Spitfire in the 4.20...13.0 taken

After that last useless piece of info I received earlier I'm having a go on Categorical in the 4:30 - 20pts win - Roddy's, Hodgson was fancied l/t/o and this horse beat that horse easily so I'm hopeful he can defy the 7lb penalty.

After that last useless piece of info I received earlier I'm having a go on Categorical in the 4:30 - 20pts win - Roddy's, Hodgson was fancied l/t/o and this horse beat that horse easily so I'm hopeful he can defy the 7lb penalty.

Bad day at the office - last one

5:05 Rene Le Roi 5pts e/way - No idea if he'll handle the ground but when I looked at the entries yesterday the trainer Tim Easterby had 4 horses entered for this race and this is the only one running, so hopefully this is the one showing some promise.

I'm taking a chance on Niknad @ 6.4 in the 6.50.

A 3k buy and sires stat at Wolver is moderate but over 26% on p/t on front end runners.

Worth a punt, 1st time in h/cap in a dire race.

The Tart ( who I thought was way too short) beaten by a lady. :whistle:

Credit to Norblad for great ride.

Max bet runs tonight..9 inch nail..8.20....Jontleman..am on at 3.2..has seriously dropped in price..2.3 now...a late 70's horse running against some easy oppo here

Max bet runs tonight..9 inch nail..8.20....Jontleman..am on at 3.2..has seriously dropped in price..2.3 now...a late 70's horse running against some easy oppo here

Brave man considering the horse has never run on the surface before - I wish you all the very best.

Lay it back and save yer nails.

It looks a case of you have got a cracking price, but I couldn't touch it at the current price, even though the track is suiting prominent runners

Sire progeny favs on poly is 8/47 for an impressive 47%, with maiden's reading 2/5, so I couldn't be a layer.

Green Special looks a lay just on trainer profile but he could be in the shake up and I think he's looking at getting a fairly stiff mark in h/caps.

The Balding runner lto out came with a trainer comment " will definitely need race".

I'm staying clear unless Green Special takes a drift on the exchange.

Good luck EC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back