What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if Gibbons will try and get to the front PTP.

I thought Downtown Boy was over priced, if he got an easy lead, even if this looks harder than lto.

Problem is Lieutenant Dan will also be pushing for the lead.

Iv'e backed Downtown at 13.5 and try and scape a trade in running.

Despite last night I'm sticking with my easterby theory with under par at wolves. Decent each way value after being beaten by well handicapped horse, next two runs over further to reduce mark back down and now back at right distance.

Oscar's Well in the Powers. Best horse in the race and yet there are three of them in a five runner contest trading shorter.

The Powers has 4 horses who have been in running disasters over fences and I don't like the other 2.I am going to take a chance on Realt Mor getting over the first couple of fences and settling into a nice rhytym -will then try to guarantee a profit at short odds.

Mount Benbulben all the way for me, wish someone would quote him for the KG or next years Ryanair, i might have to go and beg a bookie for a price!

Moidore @ 7.6 with a saver on Nanton @ 25.0, in the 3.50.

Concerned that front runners are controlling the races, but my cash is already on.

Moidore @ 7.6 with a saver on Nanton @ 25.0, in the 3.50.

I seem to be hitting the cross bar a lot.

I just hope it's a Manduro double today.

1.11 £168 £556
1.12 £1,183
1.13 £263
1.14 £428
1.15 £1,932
1.16 £347
1.17 £700
1.18 £30 £273
1.19 £36
1.20 £569
1.21 £241
1.22 £239

The Powers has 4 horses who have been in running disasters over fences and I don't like the other 2.I am going to take a chance on Realt Mor getting over the first couple of fences and settling into a nice rhytym -will then try to guarantee a profit at short odds.

Well done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back