What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It`ll be a skinny price but there`s maximum stable confidence in Baltic Prince (7-00 W). He`s thought to be much better than his current handicap mark, has come out of his Monday win very well, and the extra distance should not be a problem. Fill ya boots:D

Cheers DD. Gutted Bangor called off tomorrow. Was meant to be a coachload of us going. Just have to head to pubs in town now instead :D

Good luck DD, won my money on it the other day, not going to chance it at today's price.

Today I'm looking at Fahey and Hanagan combination, small stake perms.

Mike Easterby really seems to like winning the last race of the day whenever he has runners and an interesting jockey booking in Fallon. Having said that, doesn't look weighted well but I might have a dabble depending on how my day is going!

Will be backing Hand on Bach and Over you today over the jumps. Hand on Bach - jockey trainer combination 1 win from 5 runs in last few weeks - reckon could be another good one today. Over you, trainer 3 wins from 6 runs last two weeks and this one won by 29 lengths on Weds, quickly turned out under a penalty but looks well in with only 7lb rise.

I'm backing all Richard Fahey horses 10pts win each today in the hope he gets off to a flyer as in previous seasons before last year. Hanagan riding many of them today.

14:00 22nd Mar 13 Doncaster 1m 2f 60y C3 Allnecessaryforce (FR) P Hanagan 5/1
14:30 22nd Mar 13 Doncaster 1m 4f C2 Cracking Lass (IRE) P Hanagan 3/1
15:00 22nd Mar 13 Doncaster 1m 4f C5 Yeomanoftheguard Mr J Hamilton 14/1
15:35 22nd Mar 13 Doncaster 6f C3 Heaven's Guest (IRE) P Hanagan 4/1
16:10 22nd Mar 13 Doncaster 7f C4 Viva Ronaldo (IRE) Samantha Bell 12/1
16:45 22nd Mar 13 Doncaster 7f C5 Khelman (IRE) T Hamilton 3/1
17:20 22nd Mar 13 Doncaster 7f C4 Personal Touch P Hanagan 4/1
19:30 22nd Mar 13 Wolverhampton 1m 1f 103y C5 Gabrial's Wawa J P Spencer 3/1

That is your bets covered Chef!! I need either one more winner or two more places from the Hanagan/Fahey team to finish the day in profit for all my perms...fingers crossed!

Hopefully, Newbury will survive. The two early movers for the mare's handicap hurdle appear to be Ballinahow Star and Eleven Fifty Nine. Is this in response to Pricewise? As far as I can see both horses are going to struggle on the heavy ground.

I'm backing all Richard Fahey horses 10pts win each today in the hope he gets off to a flyer as in previous seasons before last year. Hanagan riding many of them today.

14:00 22nd Mar 13 Doncaster 1m 2f 60y C3 Allnecessaryforce (FR) P Hanagan 5/1
14:30 22nd Mar 13 Doncaster 1m 4f C2 Cracking Lass (IRE) P Hanagan 3/1
15:00 22nd Mar 13 Doncaster 1m 4f C5 Yeomanoftheguard Mr J Hamilton 14/1
15:35 22nd Mar 13 Doncaster 6f C3 Heaven's Guest (IRE) P Hanagan 4/1
16:10 22nd Mar 13 Doncaster 7f C4 Viva Ronaldo (IRE) Samantha Bell 12/1
16:45 22nd Mar 13 Doncaster 7f C5 Khelman (IRE) T Hamilton 3/1
17:20 22nd Mar 13 Doncaster 7f C4 Personal Touch P Hanagan 4/1
19:30 22nd Mar 13 Wolverhampton 1m 1f 103y C5 Gabrial's Wawa J P Spencer 3/1

Good shooting Chef :D

4:20 Bispham Green / The Codger 10pts s/f/c betfair @ 7/2 - 4/1

Fav should win? but taking chance the Codger can turn form around with Combustible
The Codger ran very green f/t/o and I would expect a better performance with that experience under his belt, hopefully enough to grab 2nd.

4:50 Rasselas 10pts win outsider of field - last and only time he ran over c/d 2years ago he was on a mark of 83 - now 2 stone lower on 55. Trainer in hot form with 4 wins and 2placed from last 9 runners. Step back to 1m should suit as well. Have had half stake at 9.8 in case of gamble will put other half on when I see how market goes.

14:00 24th Mar 13 Curragh 5f Captain Moonlite (IRE) W M Lordan
14:30 24th Mar 13 Curragh 6f Snakes And Ladders (IRE) W M Lordan
15:00 24th Mar 13 Curragh 6f Bird's Eye View F M Berry
16:30 24th Mar 13 Curragh 1m Croi An Or (IRE) W M Lordan

1pt e/way lucky15 on betfair where it will pay 3 places on the two 7 runner races but you wont get double odds for one winner. Hopefully Tommy Stack will have another good start to the season.

just a couple of smell bets today..both look overpriced to me

2.55 Wincanton: Miss Tenacious..7.2 taken
3.00 Curragh: Fastidious...16.5 taken

Smoker 6/1 (Curragh) - will go in the ground, is working well and you can put a line through its last run which he was dropped 5lbs for. Massive chance.

I thought that, while he's a much likelier contender for a place than a win, Gunner Lindley looks a knocking each-way bet in the Irish Lincolnshire. He has a great record in the mud, goes well fresh, handles the track, and hails from an underrated and in-form yard. What's not to like?

I'm playing with a few quid today after the flukiest day ever on Saturday where I had three permutation bets of 7 horse combinations using 14 horses. The only two runners were fairy wing and Putin so very lucky return in the end.

Anyway each way today I fancy satwa laird, around a winning mark and hayley on board, Rodrigo de freitas, claimed on takes it below last winning mark. Sail home looks good value on c&d win two runs ago, still lower than highest winning mark qnd was beaten by a poor draw and wrong distance lto.

Good luck all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back