What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pereira ran loose before the start as well.

You might get a decent price to lay it again in a h/cap next time. One of those races were he should be dropped from 77, but I doubt it.

could be a pointer to Melvin The Great in the 8.15 Doomster

It's quite a tough call, as the maiden form looks solid, but MTG had a massive advantage over the 2nd fav Zues Magic ( looking at my stats I put up on Gigs thread earlier).

You have talked me into a lay @ 3.35. Place market too tricky.

Andrew Balding was highly complimentary about £200k yearling Melvin The Grate when he won his maiden here in January, and he must have high hopes of him proving better than a 79-rated handicapper in due course.
Balding says: "His mark looks workable, but I think this is a warm little race and probably one to follow the form of."

It's quite a tough call, as the maiden form looks solid, but MTG had a massive advantage over the 2nd fav Zues Magic ( looking at my stats I put up on Gigs thread earlier).

You have talked me into a lay @ 3.35. Place market too tricky.

i'm backing Melvin..not laying him :blink:

Russian Ice @ 5.0 to defy a class barrier and a saver on Lees Rascal @ 15.0,
who can go well off a break and mark not beyond him.

No win = no stella for me tonight.

Last race looks like a roulette wheel to me.

Very small tricast combo and win bet.

Super Seeka Win.

Plus Gallantry and Crucis Abbey.

6 lines.

Might be on an 11.00pm whisky.

It was on my shortlist.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................of eleven. :)

Two warm-ups then a thread starting on Saturday dedicated to finding a daily place only selection.
For todays warm up it's Kem 7.00 Shaunas Spirit @ BFSP.

There was a lot to like about the way Lady Bridget (14:40 Chepstow) won over course and distance in January. Stayed on really well and has similar conditions today. Should go well.

As always looking for eachway value, but bit of a barren run so hopefully will come to and.end today!!!

Think karate is over priced today, trainer had 9 winners.from 25 runs this year.and tart has four wins and a second from five runs for the trainer.

Song of Parkes looking well handicapped and hinted at return to form last time.

Scottish lake, below last winning mark and ran ok last time despite not seeing out trip, drawn well and if gets head in front might be hard to peg back.

Each way patent.

Enchanting Smile has to be a lay in the opener at Chepstow. Her sire Rakti (I'm prepared to swear that horse used to blow flames and smoke thorugh its nostrils) has only a 3% strike rate over jumps, she won't much like the going, this track could be too stiff and her form has been tailing off.

Tantalised is a possible improver in a very weak race and her sire's progeny often go well on this type of ground.

Chepstow 2:40 Kozmina Bay 10pts e/way - strikes me as a mare running into form and weighted to finish in front of stablemate fav.

"Her sire Rakti (I'm prepared to swear that horse used to blow flames and smoke thorugh its nostrils)....."

Lovely description of a horse who certainly had 'character'.:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back