What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i fancy one in that race as well Doomster..probably dutch it with yours at the prices

If you have backed mine only fair I back yours.

Forgot to mention there are only 2 distance winners in the field. The fav and GB, who is 4/27 admittedly a long time ago. The place stat of 12/27= 44% gives me more hope. Even a brief look at his poor recent form sppedwise gives him a decent chance of placing.

Backed it again @ 26.0 with the steamer now a n/r and try and trade that bet down 4 times.

i fancy one in that race as well Doomster..probably dutch it with yours at the prices

6.10 Wolves

Fantasy Invader - Winston is a positive booking for the stable..last time was expected as was made fav when he rode..i think they will be looking to make up for it tonight or they wouldn't have bothered booking him again

Not off an inch today. Was perfectly full of running but never asked to close.

not sure why though..why bother booking winston?..puzzler

surface looks like those at the front are better off again

Maybe they missed the price and decided to wait for another day. You never know with that yard, and the jock isn't one to trust either.

Cheers EC.

Started looking for something to scrape the 3rd spot and came down to Prigsnov Dancer and George Benjamin. PD will probably get the 7f in this poor event but GB appeals to me on three counts.

If I hadn't come up with the GB jock/owner theory, I would have dutched the two. I actually looked at PD's 6f form at Wolver and it gives no indication of not staying. Won his only attempt in a class 7 here, in form and did have a form line with the fav through Charlemagne Diva.

Feels like one that got away, as I was surprised to see it at 18.0.

Time looks slow to me, although I'm no speed expert.

the track speed is standard based on 2nd race time...just seems a lot of kick back again

in the 6.40 if the pace is strong Orpsie Boy can finish into it..did very well last time in an evenly run race...this should suit better

the track speed is standard based on 2nd race time...just seems a lot of kick back again

in the 6.40 if the pace is strong Orpsie Boy can finish into it..did very well last time in an evenly run race...this should suit better

very close - you're on fire - unlucky

close but no cigar

thats two races where the winner has no real form at 7f..both looked as though it was too far for them..both looked they stayed every inch of it

I've backed the fav in the next. Took 5-2 this morning in a filthy each way bet.

It's been well backed but the surface makes it a bit of a lottery I think. I'm not that confident.

The best bet tonight is Benoni...in the 7.10.....will be strongest bet of the week for me.

The run behind Glanely is noteworthy on a few points..the race itself was very strongly run..big figre for class...Glanely will win again as is capable of running an early 80's figure, 3rd horse has won comfy since. Secondly it was very difficult to stay on the pace..those that did including the fav were well beat..except Benoni..who kept going and nearly won. This was not his normal running style either..he is very well in here in and if he is ridden more evenly tonight should win comfy.

Last edited:
John Mackies horses running very well at the minute, think his Off the Pulse who has run well here could be worth a little EW bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back