What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L'Unique (1.50) beat some good novices of both sexes convincingly in her last race at Aintree. Reported to have come on a lot since, she ought to have the beating of these.

Agree with this, thought she was very good value.

Down Royal 4.10 Theatre One 2pts e/way 42.0 &8.4 taken the minimum risk as he's well bred and possibly overpriced?

Pas Trop Tard 4.05 Wetherby looks interesting
Came to hand well this time last year winning at Wetherby over 2 miles
Ran well 3 weeks ago here finishing 4th of 11 looking like a step up to 2m 4f will suit which he gets today.
Carrying top weight today but jockey takes off 7lb so is on the same mark as when bolting up by 13 lengths over todays trip in class 3 company at Ayr in January.

16/1 with PP.

Should have traded out, went off 8/1 :rolleyes:

The outsider of the 9-runners in the 15:45 at Carlisle, Monsieur Cadou, looks a sporting e/w bet at 12/1 (available in 3 places), providing he strips fit after 197-day absence.

I would have put this on the will win thread but i'm cursed on there

5.25 Wolverhampton

Aalim looks a very good bet here even at 2.10

The second fav Rex Whistler has very poor sire stats on the sand...

Arguam has been off the track a long time..will struggle to stay this distance on the flat and the trainer is 3/108 here

Eton Dorney has poor AW stats overall and a poor AE in maiden races here

Aalim looks a strong bet

Looks straightforward when you put it like that EC1.
Interesting that the sire of Aalim(Nayef) best offspring is Tamayuz the sire of Rex Whistler!:blink:

he had to make more use of it early due to the kickback..you could see he moved to the front from the backafter 3f just to avoid it..would have won easier without wasting that energy early imo

Well done EC.

I wasn't bothering today so glad I popped in, although it was your views on the weakness of the opposition that swayed me, rather than the winners form.

Thanks.

How did Grands Crus run today?
Is he finished or was he needing it?

Don't have RUK

How did Grands Crus run today?
Is he finished or was he needing it?

Don't have RUK

Was running fine for most of the race, then hit a brick wall. Might be passed his best. Finished 5th of 6. I had my cash on Gods own who ran pretty green but was a very impressive winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back