What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will throw EC's in with a very small bet on Piazza San Pietro. Would have gone bigger for a different trainer.

Sth 4.10 Beacon Tarn W&P @ 14.5/2.82

Was going to just lay Milkwood whose sire has only had one winner here ovber 12f.

Beacon Tarn should benefit from surface and although needs to find 20lb+ with the fav, I'm banking on a combination on improvement from BT and deterioation from Milkwood.
doomster is online now Report Post

Pure Quality Doom:)

1.50 Rydon Pines has a good form chance here..think the fav flemeson is under threat from a few of these actually...drifted to 19.0 but will have a win+place on it

Pure Class EC1,not with just this one but all the others today. Very well Done.:)

had my share today Doom..Kirby's on fire isn't he?

Yes, well done EC. Shame I didn't get in til late afternoon. Not everyone's cup of tea but I do love Southwell.

I had Kirby's run down to Evans's double dose of Weetabix, but not tonight.

Link to what I mentioned earlier, although it probably won't load.

http://t.co/HwbIkUVD8q

Another from my local stable...Pull The Pin is in cracking form and is strongly fancied in the 1-00 at Nottingham. It is a 17 runner sprint handicap, though!!

Nott 3.05 Point North W&P @ 10.0/3.05

Looks a bet after the draw bias was confirmed in the earlier sprint. Originally going to dutch 3 high number runners but PN should make the frame.

Nott 3.05 Point North W&P @ 10.0/3.05

Lasilia leads
Point North hampered
Best Trip leads
Best Trip wins

Also stumbled slightly at the distance. Went as low as evens in running but finished 6th. I'm a fan of Jason Hart, but I think he was a bit slow to respond to get a position.

Backing Mr Burbidge tonight, looks very progressive to me, the irish horse is making him look a decent bet at 5/1 imo.

Should never back Lanigan 2yo's and I can see this staying on for 3rd, but I think the market is slanted with the DeSouza 4 timer on the cards, so I'm going W&P on salmon Suchi.

Will probably be backing it in a h/cap next season over 11f.

Backing Mr Burbidge tonight, looks very progressive to me, the irish horse is making him look a decent bet at 5/1 imo.

Well done SJ. :thumbsup:

Looked a decent stayers race for C6.

The 8.00 looks a laying race, as I've really got 10 I don't fancy.

Kirby may win on the fav but I can't see why so short.

Finalee @ 70.0 looks over priced with only one h/cap run and Nepalese Pearl as a saver @ 8.0.

Small stakes but there is nothing that even looks solid to have as a place only bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back