What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's tons of pace in the big race at Wolves, and that should favour Forest Edge greatly. Blew in against a similar field over the same trip at Lingfield and, though he can be quirky in the stalls, the general 7/1 more than compensates.

Found the pace too hot but finished strongly.
Up to 6f and Adam Kirby back in the plate, looks well worth an e.w. interest at the current 12/1.

Sweet on Nearly Namad in Fairyhouse 2:35, he likes to be up front, I think he might make all today.

Last edited:
Loved watching the Eider yesterday, Wyck Hill is a tough customer thoroughly deserving victory, BallyPatrick is a horse to look forward to for Channon and connections.

About to speculate on a horse drifting in the market called KILLEGNEY in the 2:20 at Towcester.

Looking at his last six runs you'd never ever back him, but what caught the eye was the fact that he only started his career over in England about a year ago aged 9.

On some old form in Ireland he is extremely well weighted. Appears the type of horse who could win this race by a dozen lengths, (looking at the weakness of the opposition), or of course.... be pulled up!

I could see him trying to stretch them out from the front here as he stays further and is mysteriously being dropped back in trip a mile to the minimum distance.

I'll take a chance on him at 25/1, couldn't put anyone off a little flutter. Also worth looking at from a trade-in-running perspective too. Huge price on Betfair.

Last edited:
Days Hotel is a massive price at 9/2-I know he had a small problem before his run at Cork and Henry said he has come on from his run at Ascot where he ran respectably.

Bit of info

They're sending hurdlers about 20 yards away from stands rail after the last at Fontwell, bad news for horses hanging right.

Well done lads hope you got the tasty prices.It was my mothers birthday today and we had arranged a family meal at a nice restaurant for 4 o clock-my sister turned up a few minutes late giving me an opportunity to check the result on my iPhone.I was in absolutely rip roaring form after that.

Flamingo Park 11.50 Jaguar - not backing it now but just noticed it has come in from 66/1 to 6/4 fav - now that's a gamble.

Best for
Bet activity
Market reports
Home
Steamers, drifters and movers for football
Steamers, drifters and movers for horse racing
Steamers, drifters and movers for golf
Steamers, drifters and movers for tennis
Steamers, drifters and movers for other sports

HORSE RACING MARKET REPORTS
« Back to Market Reports Summary
SteamerDrifterBest BookTop DifferencesMover
Selections in a betting market with the biggest odds cuts by individual bookmakers
Name
Event
From
To
Moved by
Market Share Swing*
Best Odds
Jaguar
Flamingo Park 11:50 1m 0f 209yds Maiden Plate Triple Crown Coming Soon 1 March (3yo plus)
66/1
6/4
38.51%

Well done lads hope you got the tasty prices.It was my mothers birthday today and we had arranged a family meal at a nice restaurant for 4 o clock-my sister turned up a few minutes late giving me an opportunity to check the result on my iPhone.I was in absolutely rip roaring form after that.

Nice one, Luke. :cool:

Riddlestown (2:40) - has to sparkle again after a couple of below-par efforts, but he is down in grade, back on a winning mark and he's scored twice before off 99. The better ground should suit the horse.
Odds of 8/1 looks short enough for a horse pulled up on his last appearance though, I'm hoping there'll be better odds available tomorrow for this sporting bet of mine.

Edit - Out to 20'/1 by 12:30pm (as I suspected). Worth an each way tenner at that price then.

Last edited:
Days Hotel is a massive price at 9/2-I know he had a small problem before his run at Cork and Henry said he has come on from his run at Ascot where he ran respectably.

Well done LUKE!!

---------------------------------------------

Leicester 2.40 WAH WAH TAYSEE - e/way 7.4 win 2.76 place (betfair)

Well behind in three starts in fair novice hurdles over two miles and given debut mark of 100.
"Still learning the job but is getting there gradually but on a little break at present. I'd look out for him in February in a two and a half mile novice handicap chase."

Trainers comments made on 16th December 2013

A Ryan Moore treble at Kempton looks good to me
I saw him win one earlier on, have not checked results since but hope he's scored again for you. Or twice more even! :)

I've backed Don't Call Me in the next, really good horse who is still unexposed on the a/w in terms of only having run on it three times in a hugely successful career.

Premio Loco and Emili for Hanon are good horses also, but if ever there was a day to take the pair of them on at 2/1 each it is today.

Don't Call Me is a really good/backable price now too.

Last edited:
Had a punt on Ergo Sum at 5/1 in the first at Doncaster (14:10). Decent speed figure LTO and could be on the upgrade.

I fancy Seventh Sky to go very close in the Greatwood today (Newbury 3.15). Tiqris is a worthy favourite but Seventh Sky is by all accounts bouncing at home and he is a horse they have always thought a lot of. He had a recent wind operation and his run since will have put him spot on for this. He looks great value at 5/1 for a bit of an upset. Shout It Aloud (Doncaster 5.15) is another the connections are quite sweet on.

Not info, not a "will win", but Mission To Mars 4.00 Huntingdon looks like one of those 3 or 4 runs in novice races horses who then wins a handicap at the first time of asking. Much improved run at Southwell last time on going more or less the same as this afternoon, but there is a threat of rain there mid afternoon which may change things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back