What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Wizard 2.30 South
Kent Street 4.05 South

Think both of the Sue Smith runners are down to more sensible marks and that these are the most realistic assignments they have faced in quite a while. I expect both to be very competitive today. Going for an EW double, I expect to collect my stake back at the very least.

Green Wizard fell at last when coming to win his race...watch Kent Street hose up now!

Last edited:
Should find out how Thane of Cawdor would have got on lto if it had anything like a clear run, this 11fs should be ideal, Crowley on for Baker.

Thane OF Cawdor 8/1

Have to give Thane of Cawdor a mention tonight dropped back to 10fs, ran really well in the above race but just ran out of steam in the final 100 yards. Fire in Babylon back in 5th has won its next 3 races!
Ran virtually the same race nto when just finishing in front of Reality Show on slightly better terms and you'd have to say 11fs would be his ideal distance which he won over here last year. That last race was decent for the grade won by The Ginger Berry(3 wins on the trot), 2nd Cabuchon won nto and the 4th Indias Song did well to win today. Think it has a good EW chance tonight with G Baker back on top, 8/1 at the moment.

11fs ideal distance
Worthy of a KABOOM i think!:lol::lol::lol:

The bumper in Newcastle has been dominated by 4yo receiving an allowance over the last few years. There are 5 4yo's running this year. Market movements will be essential however Corsair Prince, out of a decent bumper mare, should go close imo. At a longer price I will have a few quid ew on Alizee de Janeiro who has no weight on her back with the jockey's claim.

Corsair Prince Win
Alizee de Janeiro EW

Giant Sequoia 4.35, Definite Secret 5.25 , Bereka 7.25 and Vitznau 8.55.

Just asking the question :whistle:

7.20 Kempton

The fav here Bereka looks very dodgy on sire stats ..will also have to be able to run to at least 70 ...after a break..to beat Jolly Red Jeanz

Brycewise looks on breeding to need more of a test than this.

Shrewd Bob also doesn't look capable of giving 5lb to 65 rated JRJ.

Trying to fatten my Our Conor bet up [steady Grass;)]... with a bet on Jolly Red Jeanz at 5.0...looks a decent wager to me

Last edited:
7.20 Kempton

The fav here Bereka looks very dodgy on sire stats ..will also have to be able to run to at least 70 ...after a break..to beat Jolly Red Jeanz

Trying to fatten my Our Conor bet up [steady Grass;)]... with a bet on Jolly Red Jeanz at 5.0...looks a decent wager to me

What a return:D

7.20 Kempton

Wow... Welcome back is right! Some shout. I'm relatively new to the forum compared to yourself EC1, but I took a read from the warm welcome back you received that you may be one to be listened to......

Followed you in. Cheltenham kitty stocked.

Many thanks :)

Back with a bang great stuff EC had a piece of the action too
Im with you on Our Conor

along with Rock on Ruby
Beneficent
and Briar Hill NAP also stable Nap

7.20 Kempton

Missed this....great to see you back horse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back