What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck with it..hope it wins for:-( you....i'm sure its not duff info..i was just trying to get a mark on the horse tbh..something like an 85 looking at the ptp form

Didnt see the race but didnt win so that was rubbish

this 6.10 Wolver might spring a suprise winner with the short priced horses having big doubts about them.
Masked Dance and Very first blade look more effective at Sthwll, and Daneglow looks more suited to 5fs.
I give a chance to Renoirs Lady ridden by G Baker who has won on the horse last summer at Brighton from this mark also won over 7fs on AW from 50 as well.
A tricky ride and can find trouble but does seem to go best on a tight LH course. When it won here over 7fs that was a much better race than this, the 2nd See the storm was in the middle of a very good run and won afterwards from 67. The 3rd Reginald Claude has won 5 races since now 58.
Worth an EW punt i think.

cheers Fonz..good to hear..happy christmas

keep an eye out for imjokeing..i know it bombed last time but that can happen after a testing run like the one it was involved in with mwaleshi at Wetherby..its got a good win in it at some point over the coming weeks imo

What do you reckon of Imjoeking today EC?
Runs 3.05 at Kelso.

Last edited:
Lingfield
2.00 Harmoody 11/10
3.00 Mimi Luke 11/10
3.30 Munfallet 11/10
4.30 Roys Legacy 3/1

Southwell
2.50 On Demand 8/11

Exeter
4.40 The Darling Boy 13/2

Kempton
7.00 Able Dash 6/4
7.30 Desert Colours 5/2
8.30 Tee It Up Tommo 4/1

Noble Citizen (3.50) is in the form of his life; absolutely dotted up in slightly lower class 2 ago and can be forgiven a poor run in much higher on Wolves different surface latest.
3 from 3 at the track (jockey 6 from 8), and the drop back to 7f ought to be all in his favour.

Wannabe Your Man - too short here on what's been shown in two runs and Varian has had a few shorties beaten recently

Don't fancy Gallic Destiny FTO

Martinas delight 0/11..unlikely in this

Votary looks the bet here..5.3 looks good

Wannabe Your Man - too short here on what's been shown in two runs and Varian has had a few shorties beaten recently

Ace stuff EC... what a finish

Two in the pink-8.05

Think this horse has a very good chance tonight, made a note of it at Lingfield three runs ago when running on strongly behind Fab Lolly and Medam, 2 horses that were in very good form at the time. Is a couple of pounds better off with Medam tonight and finished in front of that horse lto.
Was again a strong finishing 3rd at Kempton nto over an inadequate 6fs just behind Mill i am and is 1lb better off tonight. I thought she was a non jigger lto over 1m when drifting badly before the off from 4/1<8/1.
Tonight with Kirby having his 1st ride for stable taking over from W Carson 0-8 looks to be right trip backed into 4/1 now.

Sound as a pound EC, Grand stuff :cool:

moureen 2.40 doncaster

i have it between the front 3 in the betting but jack dexter has more on his plate than winning this last year in the progressive tropics, who should go close but perhaps a sounder surface would have been ideal and he needed a run last year. both horses have to give 10lb to the filly MOUREEN who has won 1st time out both seasons in training and handles cut in the ground. I imagine she will revert to 7f or 1m after this but 6f in this ground would be enough of a test for her and she has always looked speedy and im taking her to cut them down. 5/1 very generous and i think she should win, however at that price she is definitely an e/w to nothing also.

2.20 Kempton

Trumpet Major won't stay
Modernstone needs further
Squire has lots to find

This looks a real opportunity for Contributer...4.0 taken

2.20 Kempton

Trumpet Major won't stay
Modernstone needs further
Squire has lots to find

This looks a real opportunity for Contributer...4.0 taken

Trumpet Major did have a wind operation but that was before his last run last season. They are quietly confident but there is a big doubt about the distance.

cheers guys

had a few quid on Romsdal in the 4.25..a few negs around the other market leaders and Gosden is always worth a look at this time of year at Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back