What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hectors choice 3.15 wincanton 6/1

thrown in on old form, 15lb lower than 6th in last years byrne group plate, and only 3 runs since, usually contests against superior horses than he's facing today will like the ground and goes well fresh

subtle knife 8.25 kempton 5/1

progressive 2012 before injured and missed most of last 2 years, just one run last season. edging back to form after 2 recent runs which read well, the form of his comeback race reading particularly well. looks on a competitive mark judging on some good 2nd in handicaps 2012 and looks like enough ability is still there to take a race like this.

win singles and e/w double

hectors choice 3.15 wincanton 6/1

thrown in on old form, 15lb lower than 6th in last years byrne group plate, and only 3 runs since, usually contests against superior horses than he's facing today will like the ground and goes well fresh

subtle knife 8.25 kempton 5/1

progressive 2012 before injured and missed most of last 2 years, just one run last season. edging back to form after 2 recent runs which read well, the form of his comeback race reading particularly well. looks on a competitive mark judging on some good 2nd in handicaps 2012 and looks like enough ability is still there to take a race like this.

win singles and e/w double

Nice one :cool:

19.55 Kempton Arctic Moon e/w - going on Barzalona & Appleby stike rate 2 out of 2 in past two days

Last edited:
A couple of horses i put up lto run again tonight and have already been heavily backed, Sohail and Geeaitch.
Sohail comes back to 7fs after getting beaten by Club House(won again yesterday with a penalty) over 1m at Lingfield. Fab Lolly is 2lbs better off with Shaolin for a neck on Kempton form and at the prices looks a big threat.
Geeaitch had no chance against the Curley h'cap snip lto but has a good chance on form of previous 2 outings at Wolver over this distance.

Should have put the double up again yesterday, Sohail backed from 4/1-11/4, Geeaitch backed from 6/1-7/4.

Solar Impulse at Taunton. Ran a belter in the Fred Winter and should be way too good here. Can't believe he's 5-2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

also utopie des bordes 5.25 aintree looks well handicapped same mark as when 2nd in big haydock handicap, stays well and will like the ground. 25/1 e/w

In this upcoming race I suspect Dynaste will win but isn't my kind of price. Instead I've taken Argocat and Menorah without him.

Dodging Bullets seems to lose form in the spring, that's 3 years on the bounce now. I'd also still oppose Module tomorrow, take the winner out of the Champion Chase and it was like Dad's army in behind! The thing is the Melling is a stinking grade 1 to say the least!!!

Last edited:
Dundalk 8.15 Toccata Blue 5pts win- I've found many form lines that show this should win.

Melvin The Great is the unknown 2 1/2 pts r/f/c

Originally Posted by Simpson Jersey View Post
SSL=Six Silver Lane, eventually ran 4th in that race and has now been dropped to 49 in a class 7, G Baker back on board, backed again last night from 16/1-6/1, dropped back in trip to 7fs which he won over at Laytown in Sept 2012. Interesting that all the horses that finished in front of it in March at Wolver have since won at Class 4 level.

Felt that Baker got caught napping by an enterprising ride from Spencer, backed into 3/1 fav again.

Notice this has gone to New Trainer in Ireland who is 4-7 at Dundalk from 3 runners this year. Won over C/D off 76 2years ago, runs from 50 tonight!
Strategic Heights ran 4 times for him 2111 gone up from 47-72.

Originally Posted by Simpson Jersey View Post
SSL=Six Silver Lane, eventually ran 4th in that race and has now been dropped to 49 in a class 7, G Baker back on board, backed again last night from 16/1-6/1, dropped back in trip to 7fs which he won over at Laytown in Sept 2012. Interesting that all the horses that finished in front of it in March at Wolver have since won at Class 4 level.

Felt that Baker got caught napping by an enterprising ride from Spencer, backed into 3/1 fav again.

Notice this has gone to New Trainer in Ireland who is 4-7 at Dundalk from 3 runners this year. Won over C/D off 76 2years ago, runs from 50 tonight!
Strategic Heights ran 4 times for him 2111 gone up from 47-72.

How has Shabra Emperor qualified for this race? its rated 47 - 65 and he's rated 69?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back