What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doncaster
1.40 Manchestar 2pts win 11.0 – 2pts place 3.1(R Fahey looks well h'capped)
Justonefortheroad 2pts win 7.4 - 2pts place 2.42(R Fahey looks well h'capped)

Khelman 2pts win 13.5 – 2pts place 3.8 (R Fahey looks well h'capped)

2.45 Woodbridge – 2pts place @ 10.5(R Fahey has had racecourse experience 2014 and price looks big)

Ascot
2.00 Simply A Legend 2pts win 13.0 – 2pts place 3.6(Alan King has great record in this race)
Dawalan - Place LAY 2pts @ 2.06 liability 2.12(testing my LAY system)
Ravens Tower - Place LAY 2pts @ 3.1 liability 4.20(testing my LAY system)

Ahyaknowyerself – 2pts Place LAY @ 2.46 libility 2.92(testing my LAY system)

Manyriverstocross – 2pts Place Lay @ 2.22 liability 2.44(testing my LAY system)

Max Bygraves 2pts win 10.0 – 2pts place 3.3(trainer thinks he'll run well)
Pickamus – 2pts Place LAY 3.15 liability 4.30(testing my LAY system)

4.45 Champagne Rian 2pts win 14.0 – 2pts place 3.3(trainer back in form and this horse was one to follow from stable)

Leopardstown
2.10 Got To Dream 4pts win 4.4 (TIP from the MAN)
3.45 Marvellous 2pts win 13.5 – 2pts place 3.15 (Fancy)

good start SC

2.00 Ascot

Gassin Golf is a false fav imo..has disappointed so many times when expected to do better

Now Ben can take this..stable and jock in fine form

ASc 3.35 Brick Red (w)
Asc 4.10 Junior, Bradley (ew)

+ 2 x ew dbls

Wasn't paying attention to today's racing earlier. Looks like I missed 10/1 Junior earlier.

Last edited:
small interest in kitchapolly in the 3.00 at 50.0...back on this going should see it trade a lot less in running..put a lay in running for 10.0

ASc 3.35 Brick Red (w)
Asc 4.10 Junior, Bradley (ew)

+ 2 x ew dbls

Wasn't paying attention to today's racing earlier. Looks like I missed 10/1 Junior earlier.

All I ask when betting horses is that they are trying and that the jockey doesn't make any mistakes.

Brick Red & Coleman did everything they could but just weren't good enough.

Junior & Bradley were both ridden as though they had another day and another race in mind for them. The Scottish National? Whitbread?

Doncaster 4.30 Rudi Five One - 4pts win - his penultimate race - the first 3 have not been disgraced in group races - looks like step up in trip will suit.

Doncaster 5.00 High Office 2pts e/way - never been out of the first 3 on first run of the year on the flat in 2008 /9/10/11/12/13

Dodgy one this

Limerick 5.35 GIMLI´S VOYAGE 2pts e/way - the sire Stowaway has 29% winners to runners in jumps racing - this horse cost 36.000 euros - trainer & jockey have 37% place rate in bumpers.

20/1 is a value bet

David Simcock is determined to qualify Castilo Del Diablo (5.00) for the big 2 miler on Good Friday, but was thwarted at Lingfield when the race turned into a 3f sprint. Kempton's stiffer track and slower surface should see him in a better light today.

David Simcock is determined to qualify Castilo Del Diablo (5.00) for the big 2 miler on Good Friday, but was thwarted at Lingfield when the race turned into a 3f sprint. Kempton's stiffer track and slower surface should see him in a better light today.

Excellente R H

ARRGGHHH !!!! I read this earlier and meant to back it when I got home. Forgot all about it :( Nice selection Reet.

Excellent reet :thumbsup:

Have to give Kakapuka another chance today from 66, lead till the intersection that day before weakening under a not hard driven ride. That race was probably better than 1st looked with the subsequent performance of the 3rd Afkar and the 1st 4 could be worth following in the short term.

That race has produced seven winners since,
Fab Lolly 2nd won twice,
Strong Man 5th, The Happy Hammer 6th, Masai Moon 10th won twice and Kakapuka 12th.
Fab Lolly goes for the hat trick tonight but is 10lb worse off with Shaunas Spirit.

This was the race won by Shaolin, who shot off much too fast lto, should win today on that 1st race form when held up at the rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back